• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS XL Bundles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Hey, so I just recently saved up enough money to purchase a 3DS XL, and I'm really excited to upgrade from my small 3DS. My problem is that once I save up the money for something, I just have to get it right away. So I want to try and find a really cool bundle that's coming out this time. The only one's I've seen are the Yoshi, Mario and Luigi, and the Disney Magical World 3DS XL's. I would have gotten the Disney one because I really like it, but I don't like that the game logo is on it, makes it look tacky. I'm still really bummed that I missed the Zelda one, and I can only find it for like $260-$300 online and that's out of my price range.

Anyway, does anyone know of any cool 3DS XL Bundles that will be coming out in the future and will be around the $200-$230 range? I'd like to purchase it before May 20th, but if there's something coming out that I really like after it I'll wait. I'm just looking for something that looks nice but not tacky. Nothing too flashy either. Thanks in advance.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I would be very surprised if there wasn't some kind of Smash Bros 3DS bundle of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back