• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 months to go!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

4 months to go, according to this site, and people are tring to wriggle every little secret out of it's hiding spot. Did you ever think that if we find out everything now, that it might be boring when we actually play it?... Nah, what am I saying!? But really how many people are saying "4 months to go? Bummer." how many are going "4 months to go! Finnaly!" and how many are going "4 MONTHS TO GO!? WHOOP WHOOP *They throw Simple and Clean on and listen to it 16 hours straight*"?

Waterkeeper

Um. o_O; Try 7 months. The press conferences confirmed a release date for Winter 2005 , and the only time it will be winter next in 2005 will be in December (to be precise, on the 21st or the 22nd...Yule, the Winter Solstice). Besides, KH is just a game....months go by like nothing when we examine the repetition of life.

S

Soul Reaper

I don't think they actually mean winter literally. I think it is a business winter, ie. November 2005 through March 2006. It is similar to business quarters, like Q1 2006 is Oct - Dec 2005. Of course, I could be wrong, but in a business timeframe, this is probably what they mean, although these times are subject to change between different companies.

Wow, it's sad that I know that...

LostBoyz940

They said Winter 2005 so calm down also I heard that in the new trailer they show Sora fighting all those heartless(The ones you saw at the end of TGS Trailer) man thats gonna be hot.

rikubaka67

Awards
It wuz SUPPOSED to come out last year, but they keep pushing the release date back! who knows when it'll come out if they keep pushing back the release date!!!! Girrr.....

I hope that they don't push it back again, this time it sounds like the date is set!!!

Lock_On

It wuz SUPPOSED to come out last year, but they keep pushing the release date back! who knows when it'll come out if they keep pushing back the release date!!!! Girrr.....

I hope that they don't push it back again, this time it sounds like the date is set!!!

The only good thing that comes from pushing a release date back is they can improve KH2 even more, so don't say they don't need to push it back again, but let's hope they don't.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Soul Reaper I think you got thinks a little mixed up Q1 2006 is Jan-April Q2 is like May-July Q3 August-Oct Q4 is the rest of that year after Sep till Jan then it starts over again

But back to the topic I really don't care when they release KH2 they could release it in 2009 if they want to I don't care I just want it to be a good game and nothing more cause you shouldn't rush game developers it just makes the game crappy as hell like Tony Hawk's underground 2 that was the worst tony hawk game ever but when ever they release doesn't matter to me you guys get pissed off waiting for these games play some of the other games like Midnight Club 3 Halo 2 sports games Grand theft auto etc you get what I mean :)

S

Soul Reaper

crownmeking said:
Soul Reaper I think you got thinks a little mixed up Q1 2006 is Jan-April Q2 is like May-July Q3 August-Oct Q4 is the rest of that year after Sep till Jan then it starts over again

In business, note in business, I am correct. Although in the gaming industry, I am not sure which specific months make up each quarter. Also, the quarters are different in the IRS. The way the quarters are in business is a really stupid system, because Q1 2006 is actually in the year 2005.

The next seven months, at least, are going to be exciting, with more information being released about Kingdom Hearts 2, it probably won't seem that long of a wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back