• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonrei

ok i was wonderin if it really is neccesccary to get the stragety guide cuz doesnt khinsider have one of dere own?

wonrei

well ur not even wasting money so i think that is good and why would u reccomentd it?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you have the money to spend, get it.

If not, its just pretty pictures. =P

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
you dont need a guide for any game, but i think youshould get it so you can get eveyrhting fast. Plus its a nice guide, the LE one i mean. Definitly important if your a KH fan, which we all are!!

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it's not necessary it's just nice to have
again, is anything necessary?

tdude_6

u don't hav to get the LE guide. u could get the regular one. just as helpful. $10 less than the LE guide and all u miss is Artwork that will probably be posted on the internet.

Masterx1220

I remember one time i bought a stragety guide for a game and didn't even use it so I might not by one and you might not need it unless you want to look at the pictures in the LE Stragety Guide

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it depends on how you want to play the game
and some strategy guides don't give you anything more than a map of the places you can go(i'm looking at you Dragon Quest 8)
while some are more usefull and give you strategy on bosses and hidden stuff
if you want to go through the game quickly, don't use the trategy guide
if you want every little thing and beat everything on the first try, then buy it

The M.C.

JTTW
well there would be the guide toread on the internet but the book guide is much better. you get pics and the info is better, and you dont have to keep on going on the comp to see what to do then off again. and you save your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back