• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaxx

OK, I'm all for 'extended' versions of all the old worlds but only 6 new Disney worlds???
"Steamboat Willie, The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean (based on film)."
Okay, that's only five of them. But come on, Steamboat Willie??? Can't they think of anything more imaginitive e.g. The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Lilo & Stitch???
HOPEFULLY more will be revealed. KH Ultimania claims:
"BTW this don't mean the final list of worlds, as there probably will be more original ones and only 5 out of 6 new Disney worlds are listed on that page."
I'd sooner have more Disney worlds than original ones!!! I though the game is meant to be 2.5 times longer than Kingdom Hearts I!!!
Personally, I'm disappointed in Square-Enix if these are the only Disney worlds. VERY.
What are you guys' views?

One-Winged-Angel

Isn't Steamboat Willie the cartoon that first introduced MICKEY MOUSE? Then that of course would have some key importantce in the Disney world, so why not put that in......It might have some real important story parts in the game.....

J

Jaxx

I'm not saying Steamboat Willie won't be a good World, I'm just saying that there should be more imaginative Worlds i.e. colourful (not b&w!) like Lilo & Stitch.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I'm not saying Steamboat Willie won't be a good World, I'm just saying that there should be more imaginative Worlds i.e. colourful (not b&w!) like Lilo & Stitch.
i wany a lilo and stitch world! a couple of people will have seen that sentance coming lol. but still, i think that while they can take anything and make it a good world, i want to know what led them to pick steamboat willie!

DiZ'journey

tsk tsk tsk i was a little sad when they brought back holloween town, but got over it cuz it was a cool world but atlantica again!!!!1 wasnt killing ursila once enough!!!!!!!!

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Yes, I agree with you. The Sword in the Stone would be a perfect world for KH2.

There's one thing you people aren't understanding. That may be all the new worlds, but there will still be most of the original worlds, and all the worlds will be bigger, will have more story, and more battles, so it WILL be 2.5 times longer. But I agree with you all. More new disney world would be nice. The only ones that I still like(after playing through KH 1 and CoM) are colliseum, hollow bastion, neverland, and halloween town. I'm tired of the rest. Especially Wonderland. That place just annoys me now.

Junior91

I do think Sword in the cauldron will be in either KH2 or KH3 ( if they make it) because merlin was in KH1 and come on , It was a good movie , It was also a highly rumored world

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I haven't seen it in a while, but I think the bad guys were the ones that looked after him. They were mean to him...but I haven't seen it in a while, so I can't really remember it. It might not even have a big bad enemy, but it would still be fun to be in that world. Maybe Merlin could change Sora into a bird or fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back