• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

• Thread starter omnislasher_VII
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omnislasher_VII

No, it's not shadowmessager here.

I'd just like to express my pissed-off-ness.

WHY THE HELL IS THE AUTO-CENSOR BACK?!!

I was enjoying freedom, and then I saw the dreaded '****'.

Why, oh why did this have to be done?

Why? Why must you do this to us, Midnighter? Deven was awesome and took it off, but you just put it back on...

Put it off, or I shall begin a revolution with my fellow cussers. :)

C

chaoschao

Why do you need to curse? This is a forum used by people of all ages, and some people don't like being able to read other peoples vulgarities. Just invent new words and put them in the spots where you want to curse. You'll get through this...

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Oo! Oo! I know exactly what you should do with the censor. You see..on the WoW forums (not World of Warcraft, mind you), the autocensor replaced all things in the censor list with "fluff"

:D

It fit in so well. I'd feel so much at home if that was put into place.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
YAY patriots.
Anyways. 'Fluff'
I think its a bit......odd.
But put sum stupid word as a censorship.
'Fluff' doesn't really fit the description of 'a stupid word'
Its just my view of the word as a censorship anyways.
:/

Z

Zackstorm

lol I put fluff in that sentence myself. I don't know if he actually put "fluff" as the censorship word.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
But have "fluff" only for the basic thing. Like if it had -ing, leave the -ing. Then it'll be fluffing. :p or fluffed, fluffnut, godfluff, or whatever other things you can think of. :p

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Fluff...eh, you won't see that often with me. :) Though it does make for a very hilarious and interestingly humourous time here in the forums. I can see it now, people saying fluff you... x_x Wow, that's interesting.

Personally, the censorship is fine. I don't cuss....I'm not all that bothered by not (or at least not enough).

Kiwi

I agree with kairi it doesn't bother me.And there are a lot of little kids here that shouldn't be cussing or learn how to.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Jezz dude your 13 and you love to swear in your post, im 16 and i rarly ever use curses. Grow up already your always complaining about everything.

Besides why do you need to cruse in a conversation, use your brain. I make intelligent Conversations all the time w/o cursing. So grow up and leave us alone.

R K O

I don't get why we even need an auto-censor. Deven already took it off so why put it back? It doesn't make sense.

Everyone here knows how to swear. I'd be suprised if you didn't. We already had a topic about swearing in the Intel Forum.

I say: We'll censor it ourselves if need be.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Kinda dumb, your giving in to a member whos been crying about everything since we moved here. The auto-cencer is alright but we should all have self control by now to not use those words.

Im uncertin if the Cencer is a good thing or bad. :confused:

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
I like the censor because I really don't come here to hear people swearing.

In the original Spider-man game for the ps1 if you input a curse word as a cheat it will change it to something sweet and innocent. We need one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back