• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bunch of info from 2ch (Mega spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

I skimmed through this whole thread so fast that I didn't comprehend any of it. I guess that's a good thing though, because of the spoiler heading. But, I just want to say: Nice to have you back Non-Existant One! Can't wait for the christmas surprise! *winks*

Chosenoneknuckles

Hmm seems kinda odd... I mean Roxas kills Axel?? Come on, Axel is still there by end game as he persuades Kairi to come with him to see Sora, why release such information about the end game now?

And also that Kairi-Namine connection, no way.

Hybrid Keyblade

well either way "rosbos is not rocsas" kinda goes into "??? is not Roxas"

what kind of name could Rosbos be made into that kinda..isnt all weirdly translated.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The correct translation of that would I guess be "Rosbos is not Roxas". Though we have no idea who Rosbos is.

edit: And Rosbos is the not-weirdly translated version. Completely untranslated, it's "Rosubosu". And that's even more confusing.

B

bettermanlamia

WOW now Xaldin's translation is a spoiler i think:D still thx much Non-Existant One and Xaldin.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
So...

-------

There are 3 difficult settings.

BHK is at one point a Shell (probably before Namine puts Soras memories / Heart into him)

It looks more like Axel is defeated by Roxal (I still don't get beacuse it say Roxal is not Roxas?) not killed.

By winning the form I think it means in the Colloseum.

B

bettermanlamia

it sounds like, u will have to beat a boss or a gummi ship stage to unlock a form

D

Dexter

Oh thT WOYULD BE SO COOL to vs seferoth again for the silver form!

Chronos_20

If those translations are correct and "Rosbos"....really deafets axel then it may be in that scene were he and axel do battle(strange place with gizmos) and that if "Rosbos" is Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back