• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A castle in the secret video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
In the part with Mickey if you look under the kingdom hearts thing you can see a castle looking thing(possibly the ruins of a castle. I think it is either the future or past castle oblivion. It makes perfect sense brith by sleep and the cross roads. I think the dark kingdom hearts the thing is what changes castle oblivion.

daxter fan

I noticed it too, I think it's the castle that was some sort of leggo in Diz mansion in Twilight town. (Am I the only one who paid attention to this?)

Member XIV

It is Castle Oblivion...think about it...look at the original secret video with the field of keyblades and it resmebles the four crossroads from the beginning of KH:COM...it has to be Castle Oblivion.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
it didnt notice the lego castle in twilight town, but i thought the thing under Kingdom Hearts was just a mountain

Serpit

I actually had the impression it was simply the mountain that the Old Man created...

Nixion

It looks like that heartless castle Sepheroth is facing and looking at before you face him in the deep dephts.

Casey_Ferguson

When I look at it, it is just a rock formation made by the bald guy during the battle between the knights and him.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I noticed that- I thought that it was just some old ruins though. I did not really think of it as a castle per say. I think that it has an important part to do with the new storyline though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back