• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A couple questions on abilities and the command deck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsy

Okay I'm still having a bit of trouble getting used to some little things in this game, especially since I'm only at the fourth world.

1. How do I double install commands? Does that mean just have two of one command in your deck? I don't see how this would help out other than having the command twice, but the little manual says they get stronger when double installed (something like that).

2. Is there any way of increasing the power of individual commands? I remember in Re:coded you could synthesize commands over and over again almost infinitly and I really liked that.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Double install? I don't see anything in the manual or the game about double installing commands. No idea what that means. As for leveling up commands, no there's nothing directly like that system from Re:coded, at least where I am in the game.

That's actually one thing I really miss. I liked leveling up and combining commands in BbS and Re:coded. While tying abilities to your Dream Eaters was cool, I'm not quite as enthusiastic about mixing in commands as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back