• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A demo for 358/2 Days in JF2008!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

Eh. I dunno about years. I'm thinking beginning 2009 at the latest. The game has been in production since Re:CoM was. They were already in development of the game when they stopped to do Final Mix and Re: CoM but they've been working on it since I imagine. Like somebody (can't remember who exactly) said in another thread. Don't make this into Kh2. Just because Kh2 took four years, doesn't mean these games will. Er. Doesn't mean BBS will.

1. They've been working on it for quite a while now.
2. 358 already has a demo out, so I imagine BBS is fairly well along too.
3. While there still will be VA's (I think) for BBS and all that, its on the PSP, which will take less work than putting a game on the PS2 would.

Like I said before, don't make this Kh2. Just because it took four years, doesn't mean these games will. We didn't have nearly this much info on Kh2 when we first heard about it. And we especially didn't have screenshots or gameplay pictures. Have some hope.

I said might. =.=
You can't just agree with me, don't you?

I don't have any ideas when the games come out, but since the games are still made (maybe finishing touches etc..) and theres been no offical release dates. I really don't think the all games would come to America and Europe next year.
Because Europe is always behind.. I hate living in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back