• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a diffirent approach of mx (theory about balance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
So what if MX saw that light is much more powerfull in his days than darkness so much that the balance would be destroyed.so he decided to use darkness and influence other people to do so (vanitas,terra) in order to restore balance. that would explain why we see him being on the good side at some scans(maybe at the beggining of the game) and in some others fighting using darkness (like in gathering place)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I belive MX is trying to break the balance making the dark more stronger. IDK in the trailer he talked about wanting to find out what the light that caused the keyblade war was and wanted to know if it was ever going to return. This may be his attempt at doing so.

Half-Heart Zero

So what if MX saw that light is much more powerfull in his days than darkness so much that the balance would be destroyed.so he decided to use darkness and influence other people to do so (vanitas,terra) in order to restore balance. that would explain why we see him being on the good side at some scans(maybe at the beggining of the game) and in some others fighting using darkness (like in gathering place)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to agree with you one that ,But wait minute, BBS happen 10 years ago and Leon in kh1 saids this happen 9!years ago so 1 year later a heartless apear and then Over balancing the dark.
I'm I right!

Sora^Fan

I belive MX is trying to break the balance making the dark more stronger. IDK in the trailer he talked about wanting to find out what the light that caused the keyblade war was and wanted to know if it was ever going to return. This may be his attempt at doing so.
Yeah, this is most likely it. MX is trying to break the balance by making darkness more powerful and tricking warriors of light (Terra) into thinking that using darkness is ok that way he'll break the balance even more.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah, to me it looks like he wants darkness or something =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back