• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► A fanfiction fixation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If I can find this would anyone else be interested in reading it?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina512

Hello everyone, I'm an old user, I haven't been here in years, and most of my threads, and posts I can't find, so I'm not sure if what I'm looking for is even here anymore, or if it even was to begin with, but no harm in asking. There is a fan fiction, that I read some time ago, that was kh based, don't be the person who says no duh, that involved the main cast, but the main focus was on, as I recall, a girl who we found was Sora's sister, and even more later found out was also boo from monsters inc grown up. I also recall that she was in a relationship with a character, who while being Roxas was not named Roxas due to the author detesting the name when it was first revealed. Now, I remember scarce other details, but recently this fan fiction came to the forefront of my mind and I desperately wish to find and read it. Does anyone know where it is, what it's name is, or anything about what I'm talking about, and finally if this has been placed in the wrong area of the forum I kindly ask a mod to move it to the appropriate area, thankyou.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The reason you wouldn't be able to find it is because the forum got updated and the way links work got changed. In any case, is this it?

I'm pretty sure it is. BHK is called Kaze and they hated the name Roxas, the main character is Boo and Sora's sister, and you have posts in that thread :3

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I googled 'khinsider sora sister boo monsters inc' or something like that and it came up, haha.

...Yes, I was bored. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back