• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few of my things.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bekah

I mainly make simple this like this:
2rggjus.png

I realise that its over sharpened and stuff.

I also made this for an event thing on another kh site.
2m3r2p4.png

First time I used c4d's and things other than textures in ages..

Oh and I also did my avatar.

Last edited:

honeymade

your icon is sexy hawtness ;3 love the texture you made
your first edit, you'll fit along here well :D oversharpness is welcomed! my advice is to erase the sharpen pencil around his mouth and face alittle
it really looks like a pretty picture on the wall :3 the roses clashes well with his colors!

Ah, and for your other edit could you upload it to tinypic as well? it wont show up here not unless we sign up for that other khsite ;P

bekah

your icon is sexy hawtness ;3 love the texture you made
your first edit, you'll fit along here well :D oversharpness is welcomed! my advice is to erase the sharpen pencil around his mouth and face alittle
it really looks like a pretty picture on the wall :3 the roses clashes well with his colors!

Ah, and for your other edit could you upload it to tinypic as well? it wont show up here not unless we sign up for that other khsite ;P

It should work now c:
And thanks.

honeymade

great! now i see it, and there's nothing i can really say thats bad about it. the red and yellow is POPPIN under sora.
you did great! :) does'nt seem like you've been rusty lols, looking forward to moar of your works!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I like the second one a lot but my main gripe is that the colors are way too murky. get rid of that awful sewage-colored texture in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back