• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A flash and then it's over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofTwilight

This has been bugging me since I beat the game. Now I know why astheticly and game progression-wise it was done, but that stupid little flash after you beat Xemnas is driving me crazy.

Just to explain what i am ranting about for those of you who are lost:
After you defeat Xemnas is his final form, a bunch of Dusks appear. Sora and Riku ready themselves for a battle and a few Dusks fly towards them.

Then there is a FLASH

all the Dusks are gone and Riku is on the ground, unable to walk. (presumably from the earlier injury by Xemnas' "light saber")

What the HELL happened.

My theories:
1 The dusks vanished because the Organization fell (this leaves a lot unanswered like "Then why did they appear in the first place" and "Why do the Dusks need the Organization to exisist, were there really no Nobodies before Xemnas?" and "What made Riku fall?"

2 Just as Axel killed all the Dusks with a super move that killed him, Riku did the same sort of thing, exept didn't use all his energy, just most. That was the flash, and why he fell. (Does that make any sense?)

Any ideas? Please help me figure this out.

Khaston

I always assumed it was Riku who did an attack, and thats why he fell down, its like what Axel said

"Thats what happens when you put your entire being into an attack"

I guess Riku just managed to pull through.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
I always guessed it had something to do with Riku. They, sadly never showed anything of what Riku did however, unlike Axel who they showed actually performing a spell. Rikus groans and falls over after making them all dissapear and needs Sora's help to walk. Unlike before those Dusk show up when he can actually stand on his own.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I had always thought that Riku used an immense ammount of power to defeat the dusks. Hence the flash, a large ammount of eneergy. He was already hurt from the battle, so expending such a large ammount of energy, when he was already tired and hurt, added insult to injury.
He needed energy to support himself and stand/walk, but he used energy he didn't have on that attack, he had even less energy, so something had to give.
He fell, he was inable to support himself, what energy he had left was keeping him alive, but was only used to what's necasarry to survive

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The flash of light represented a time skip.

Riku and Sora prepare for battle, light flashes (ie. it skips ahead a couple minutes or so), suddenly all the dusks are gone, Sora and Riku are tired. The Flash of Light was used to skip over Sora and Riku fighting all the Dusks, and just get to the important parts

daxter fan

The flash of light represented a time skip.

Riku and Sora prepare for battle, light flashes (ie. it skips ahead a couple minutes or so), suddenly all the dusks are gone, Sora and Riku are tired. The Flash of Light was used to skip over Sora and Riku fighting all the Dusks, and just get to the important parts

you got it right. *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back