• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A hard Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknes

This is kinda a hard question but i hope you guys now the answer.if you watch kh2tgs03 trailer there is a cutcen where probaly EM and Diz is in the same room.If you look carefully you see that diz have a box on is knee.What do you think is in that box. and there is another thing on the table what is that sorry is this has been posted before

DarkOblivion

jenova's head is in the box ... lol

uhhh i realy have no idea, it would probaly be a key item to the story, or maybe something very precious to Diz

DJFirewolf

I can't remember, but I believe the thing on the table was another pair of wind and fire wheels or the chandelier fell on it...

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
DJFirewolf said:
I can't remember, but I believe the thing on the table was another pair of wind and fire wheels or the chandelier fell on it...

if you look at one of the official artworks on KH ultimanis, theres one of the room in which Diz is sitting and im pretty sure theres a busted chandelier on the table, ill go check it out.

orghome1.jpg

Got it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back