• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Heartless/Nobody Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
They believe that because when Sora defeated it, Luxord took the heart that flew from it. Or so I believe.

What's with the argument guys? If the Luxord-lovers want to believe that he became whole, let them do so as long as they don't openly contradict established facts. Anyway, Luxord was collecting hearts for the Organisation. The Grim Reaper Heartless was probably formed from the inhabitants of Port Royal who succumbed to the Aztec curse.

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

What's with the argument guys? If the Luxord-lovers want to believe that he became whole, let them do so as long as they don't openly contradict established facts. Anyway, Luxord was collecting hearts for the Organisation. The Grim Reaper Heartless was probably formed from the inhabitants of Port Royal who succumbed to the Aztec curse.

The most sensible answer to the Grim Reaper thing. Luxord was indeed just doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back