• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Heartless Stronger Than A Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinjust

When Riku fights Roxas for the second time, Riku takes on the power and appearance of Xehanort's Heartless. When Riku does so, it seems that he easily overwhelms Roxas.

Now, one of the well known laws or facts in the story, is that Nobodies are suppose to be stronger than Heartless. Yet, Xehanort's Heartless easily strangled or constricted Roxas into submission without problem it would seem.

<= Win.

Roxas ((A Nobody)) '<' Xehanort's Heartless (( A Heartless.))

In battle level wise, that doesn't really add up; How a heartless defeated a nobody so easily.

Do you think this was due to Roxas was tired and or weakened? Roxas was immobilized? Or maybe that Xehanort's heartless is commonly stronger than some or most members of the Organization? ((This is all in good fun btw, ease your minds from BBS for awhile yeah?))

-This was meant to be a poll, so could you just type your answers please?

A.) Roxas was tired and or weakened

B.) Roxas was immobilized

C.) Xehanort is commonly stronger than some or most members.

D.) All of the above.

-Also, for an add on. How strong do you think the new enemies in BBS will rank? Above, below, or inbetween heartless and nobodies.

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think its combined factors. Ansem SoF was an exceptionally strong Heartless (The strongest) mixed with the strength Riku already had. Riku was a good match for Roxas by himself, with the added strength from X'Heartless, it makes sense it'd be easy for him to win.

Roxas was also already worn out, whereas it seems Riku was rejuvenated.

RikusGaurdian

Well if we had a Behemoth Heartless and a Dusk fight, its almost 100% certain that the Behemoth will win because it is a high class heartless.

I think they just meant Nobodies in general are tougher and stronger than Heartless in general.

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
its non of those
wen riku fought roxas, he didnt turn bak n2 xehanort's heartless and actually BECOME a heartless, he just took on the appearance of him so that he cud utilize the full power of darkness and defeat him
so it wasnt a heartless against a nobody,
it was a human that looked like xehanort's heartless VS. a nobody

waynesora

yeah roxas is strong but you have to remeber that "xehanort's" heartless is the leader of heartless

Xinjust

its non of those
wen riku fought roxas, he didnt turn bak n2 xehanort's heartless and actually BECOME a heartless, he just took on the appearance of him so that he cud utilize the full power of darkness and defeat him

Yes, but Riku used heartless powers. So it would just fall in the same statement. He was using the strength of a heartless. ((Heartless powers are suppose to be weaker than nobody powers.))

Well if we had a Behemoth Heartless and a Dusk fight, its almost 100% certain that the Behemoth will win because it is a high class heartless.

I think they just meant Nobodies in general are tougher and stronger than Heartless in general.

Yes, but the levels of both the nobody and heartless fighting were the same. Roxas is the form of the highest level a nobody can get. Xehanort's heartless was at the highest form of level a heartless could get. Your comparison of a dusk versus a behemoth is way off.

Last edited:

RikusGaurdian

Yes, but the levels of both the nobody and heartless fighting were the same. Roxas is the form of the highest level a nobody can get. Xehanort's heartless was at the highest form of level a heartless could get. Your comparison of a dusk versus a behemoth is way off.

Well, the comparison was just to prove a fact.

Riku and Roxas were fighting on almost equal par before he transformed to Xehanort's Heartless, with maybe Roxas alittle bit stronger. But Riku didn't turn into a heartless, he used the power of Darkness to gain more strength. Remember in KH1, Darkness makes you stronger, but if you let it control you, you can lose yourself to it.

Riku choose to walk the path in-between light and dark, so he could control the Darkness without losing himself like he did in KH1. This made him strong enough to defeat Roxas.

Xinjust

Well, the comparison was just to prove a fact.

Riku and Roxas were fighting on almost equal par before he transformed to Xehanort's Heartless, with maybe Roxas alittle bit stronger. But Riku didn't turn into a heartless, he used the power of Darkness to gain more strength. Remember in KH1, Darkness makes you stronger, but if you let it control you, you can lose yourself to it.

Riku choose to walk the path in-between light and dark, so he could control the Darkness without losing himself like he did in KH1. This made him strong enough to defeat Roxas.

Same difference. If Riku was using heartless powers, and Roxas was using nobody powers, the nobody abilities should have won. That's fact. Even if Riku didn't turn into a heartless, he still used the strengths and abilities of one. So its the same difference. Roxas' abilities should have overcame, but they didn't.

Gabo

its non of those
No, Riku did not turn into a Heartless. However, he did allow Xehanort's Heartless take over his body, and ultimately allow Riku to gain all the powers of a Heartless without completely losing himself. (He did lose a bit of his identity though, as shown when he introduces himself as Ansem to AtW)

So the answer really is, he did and he didn't turn into a Heartless. He simply took on the appearance and abilities of one, without completely losing himself

Xinjust

No, Riku did not turn into a Heartless. However, he did allow Xehanort's Heartless take over his body, and ultimately allow Riku to gain all the powers of a Heartless without completely losing himself. (He did lose a bit of his identity though, as shown when he introduces himself as Ansem to AtW)

So the answer really is, he did and he didn't turn into a Heartless. He simply took on the appearance and abilities of one, without completely losing himself

Right. No, he didn't turn into a heartless. But, he inherited the powers and abilities of one. My choices still remain. If Riku was using powers of a heartless, and Roxas the powers of a nobody, the one using the nobody abilities should have won. My question is, why didn't he? Choices^

ShadowKeyMaster

Yes, but Riku used heartless powers. So it would just fall in the same statement. He was using the strength of a heartless. ((Heartless powers are suppose to be weaker than nobody powers.))

i can understand that
all the same, im just sayin that he wasnt TECHNICALLY turned n2 a heartless

otherwise, my choice wud probably be C.Xehanort is commonly stronger than some or most members.
cuz if u recall the end of KHI, sora didnt actually destroy Xehanorts heartless
he did beat his ass down alot, but he was actually destroyed by kingdom heart's light wen he opened the door to it, showing that MAYBE xehanorts heartless was actually too strong for sora to destroy

Gabo

-Also, for an add on. How strong do you think the new enemies in BBS will rank? Above, below, or inbetween heartless and nobodies.

Below all of them.
Though we know nothing to back that up, I like the idea of the newest generation being stronger than the last.

gotegenks

i agree with shadow key master, that form was just lurking inside of him, it wasn't necessarily "heartless" powers, but "darkness" powers, and that was the form he had to take to use it.

throughout kh1 till the very end it was Rikunort i believe, and it seems like Riku transformed back into rikunort, only riku was controlling it, so they would pretty much have the same power right? Rikunort then and now.

so i guess the heartless must be stronger, because sora as a heartless (or whatever) beat Rikunort, while sora as a nobody (roxas) couldn't, prolly just cause he was worn out, though, but i like the idea of Heartless being the best even though some of them look SO stupid xD

Gabo

i agree with shadow key master, that form was just lurking inside of him, it wasn't necessarily "heartless" powers, but "darkness" powers, and that was the form he had to take to use it. but sora defeated xehanorts heartless, and he was without his body and soul (without roxas, i know he had a body) and at that point, ansem SoD was still using Riku's body right? throughout kh1 till the very end i believe, so they would pretty much have the same power, so i dont get taht, prolly just cause he was worn out.
In COM, its confirmed that the actual heartless is locked inside Riku's heart.
Thats pretty much what RR was about in that game. Riku not allowing the Heartless to regain power.

Xinjust

i agree with shadow key master, that form was just lurking inside of him, it wasn't necessarily "heartless" powers, but "darkness" powers, and that was the form he had to take to use it. but sora defeated xehanorts heartless, and he was without his body and soul (without roxas, i know he had a body) and at that point, ansem SoD was still using Riku's body right? throughout kh1 till the very end i believe, so they would pretty much have the same power, so i dont get taht, prolly just cause he was worn out.

Thank you. Someone who agrees and understands. Yeah, I think Roxas was just worn out too. I just wanted to hear other people's opinions though.

i can understand that
all the same, im just sayin that he wasnt TECHNICALLY turned n2 a heartless

otherwise, my choice wud probably be C.Xehanort is commonly stronger than some or most members.
cuz if u recall the end of KHI, sora didnt actually destroy Xehanorts heartless
he did beat his ass down alot, but he was actually destroyed by kingdom heart's light wen he opened the door to it, showing that MAYBE xehanorts heartless was actually too strong for sora to destroy

I also agree with, that Xehanort's heartless might actually be stronger than some members. I was torn between those two choices. But yeah, Roxas was either worn out, or Xehanort's Heartless is just stronger than some.

-If Xehanort's Heartless is stronger than some or most members. What members do you think he could defeat? Out of the whole XIII of them.

RikusGaurdian

Maybe we're just reading too much into this.

Maybe Nobodies are stronger than Heartless, but we're forgetting Riku was neither of these in the first place. He was more experienced than Roxas at fighting and with a little boost from Darkness, he was able to defeat him. His power doesn't automatically go down to the power of Xehanort's Heartless.

It was his strength plus the strength gained from Darkness that helped him defeat Roxas.

EDIT: Posted kind of late, yes I also agree with what ShadowKeyMaster and gotegenks say, the power of Xehanort's Heartless probably is stronger than alot of the Organization, and Roxas was most probably worn out from fighting the NeoShadow.

Gabo

Maybe we're just reading too much into this.

Maybe Nobodies are stronger than Heartless, but we're forgetting Riku was neither of these in the first place. He was more experienced than Roxas at fighting and with a little boost from Darkness, he was able to defeat him. His power doesn't automatically go down to the power of Xehanort's Heartless.

It was his strength plus the strength gained from Darkness that helped him defeat Roxas.

Thats what i said in likeee the second post in this thread!!!

ShadowKeyMaster

-If Xehanort's Heartless is stronger than some or most members. What members do you think he could defeat? Out of the whole XIII of them.

if he faced off against them 1 by 1, i think his heartless cud hav taken out all of the members except xemnas himself, or it wud be like an epic battle in wich theyr both equals
that wud be a BAD ASS fight to see:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back