• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A list of Kingdom Hearts challenges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

berrybob

Awards
There are some people that think that defeating the last boss and seeing the credits isn't enough.

Solution? Challenges. They add something just to make the game difficult. For example, using just the first key chain (Kingdom key) in Kingdom hearts 1 the entire adventure, that means less attack power.

Not just defeating the last boss: Trying to complete the game 100%, doing everything in a single file is too a type of challenge. Such as getting to max level, getting 99 potions or getting many rare items such as orichalcum or mythril.

This is very similar to the Trophies from PSN and achievements, but there are some challenges that aren't there.

I'm going to list them so it will be easier to those people think "What type of challenge i'm going to do?"

Also, it's not game-specific. Think all these challenges as an idea of making them.

Here comes!

---The Adventure---
What?: From the beginning of the adventure, defeat the last boss while doing these limitations in your gameplay.
-Complete the game with the lowest level possible. (Example: Try to beat it at level 1!)
-Complete the game without changing weapons/acessories/equipment. (Example: Sora has Kingdom Key on start. Love it and use it in the entire adventure!)
-Complete the game with a different character/stats (Example: In kingdom hearts 1, you did choose shield and gave up on sword... Now do the opposite: choose Sword and give up on shield!)
-Complete the game without using an ability/item/magic, or using it as few as possible. (Example: Use only the Tent/camping set/Cottage as healing items or heal only on bosses or don't heal at all! Also try completing the game without the Scan Ability!)
-Complete the game without dying or using continues or taking any damage! (Example: If you died, start from the last save point or begin the entire game!)
-Complete the game in a certain amount of time (Example: Try to beat in one day!)
-Complete the game repeately/many times. (Example: Beat it for the second time... or if you are patient enough, 10 times!)

---The Collection---
What?: Accumulate something in the game. It's better after you reach the final of the game.
-Get to maximum level (Example: Get Sora to level 100!)
-Collect a item many times (Example: 1 Elixir isn't enough. I'm going to get 50 of them! But some items, such as key chains, can't be collected many times)
-Get 1 of every collectible item/1 of every of a type of item (Example: I got 200 types of items! Also i got all Shields for Goofy!)
-Get all stats to maximum amount (Example: 99 Attack, 99 Defense and 99 Magic! What could be better than this?)
-Get something that is hard to get (Example: The Ultima weapon, the most powerful and rarest weapon yet.)

---The Part---
What?: Simply defeat a part of the game or defeat it with limitations.
-Defeat a boss without using it's weakness or in a different way, if there are any. (Example: I defeated Dark Riku with Strike Raid... Now if i don't use Strike Raid against him?)
-Defeat the superboss of the game (Example: The one-winged angel in Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, The ultimate heartless in KH 358/2 days or the forgotten giant in KH 3D:DDD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back