• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(A little on the slow side >.<)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

I'm a little slow. So...Lion King's in the game...that's...a...big...thing...in...my...mind...

Okay, Sora's human...plus a duck...plus a...dog...thing...

I can understand Simba would sympathize for Sora because he journeyed with him in KH1 but...he's...a lion...I don't want to see Sora as a lion...or any ANIMAL...in the lion king world. But I don't want him to be eaten...or attacked...sigh...

I'm so confused!!!

Help me out here...Tell me what you think! Now I must vanish!

*throws a smokebomb on the ground; the smoke vanishes too fast and reveals he's at a vendor buying Ramune*...Uh...

Cloud57

Wouldn't he have to turn into an animal to blend in? If he was just Sora in the Lion King World he would have very easy battles. It's like in Atlantic and Halloween town.

xbindedmemoriesx

maybe he will just have some nifty ears and like umm...a lion face kinda??? i dunno...i think it would be funny to see sora as a kitty! or...a giraffe!

Counterpart

umm ok...The Lion King/Pride Rock has been confirmed by Buena Vista games(was posted on their website but quickly afterwards the site got shutdown by who....Square Enix) and Buena Vista is the company that translates in english or its the Disney half of the duo.(its one of those two not sure which one though)

Counterpart

Yup it is....the reason I believe it got shut down by Square because Buena Vista showed the info WAY too early(this happened about a month and a half ago).Also this site is where Steamboat Willie was confirmed from as well.

Last edited:

Danny_Sora_kh2

Counterpart said:
Yup it is....the reason I believe it got shut down by Square because Buena Vista showed the info WAY too early(this happened about a month and a half ago).Also this site is where Steamboat Willie was confirmed from as well.

I be;ive the new worlds they sed...But one thing they said made me hella pissed. LIKE HOW ALL NEW WORLDS ARE RETURNING AND THAT THERES ONLY 6 NEW ONES...Oh and i belive that it got shut down because its liying...Theres more than 6 new ones and not all new ones are coming back that would suck...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually the Beuna Vista site was wrong about something. in a Nomura interview he said that only some of the original KH worlds were coming in KH2. some not all. so that discredits them a little. but they may be right we have to wait for some more info before we can make thories about worlds we dont even know will be in the game. so lets wait until some new info comes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back