• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Averixx

My theory is the new enemy is............Light. Now don't flame me if this isn't understandable like most people do when things like this is presented. But I believe this cause-
1. The first enemies were Darkness.
2. The second was the Twilight.
3. There must be a step for the spirit to go through after the Nobody
is destroyed.
4. And it talks about Xehanort's memories at the secret ending. It
maybe talking about Xehanort's true form (read the Secret
Report #1 for reforence).

exile31

I think the new enemy is light as well for one reason. I believe that the keyblade master was meant to keep a balance between light, dark, and twilight. He has already fought the creatures of darkness and twilight because they were trying to gain more power. In the third game, I think that the creatures of light may try to gain more power which will cause Sora to have to intervene.

zoero

the nobodies are the second, and yes, they lack dark and light, they are just a shell... and heartless are what was inside that shell. and the org.XIII are nobodies too, right, so its gota have a meaning.... i guess xD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I thought the nobodies "teeter on the edge of nothingness" as Xemnas put it....

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I would say they are light (they are all from the world of light after all) and we have yet to learn anything about present. That also means that we won't have to have light be main enemies next game, which I don't think Disney would let there be a type enemy that is light, which most people associate with good. So nothing like nobodies or heartless.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
most people associate darkness with evil, but mickey clearly said that darkness isnt all bad
9hes the keyblader of darkness, after all) and light snt all good

i know that, I know darkness can be good (Riku) and light bad (I thinkt the Disney Villians) I just don't think Disney would be for the idea if SE comes to them and say the next main enemy is going to be a light type. Just does not seem like Disney. but their happy go lucky (some of them really popular even, like Hades Barbossa, and Jafar) villians it would not be so bad if they were light.

TruChaos

Hopefully Disney wont have anything to do with the next kh game. I really dont think its gonna be light

Averixx

yea thats right but wat did he mean by the realm of light is safe? wat made it that way and y did Sora, of all people, agree to protect the realm of darkness?
and im not agreeing with u, l4t1n0pro1d3.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Averixx said:
yea thats right but wat did he mean by the realm of light is safe? wat made it that way and y did Sora, of all people, agree to protect the realm of darkness?
and im not agreeing with u, l4t1n0pro1d3.

Because him and Riku were trapped there, that is the reason they talked of protecting it. They were there, so might as well help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back