• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new pic of the secret movie for KH2FX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's REALLY old. It's NOT Sora. It's been CONFIRMED REPEATEDLY that the Knights are in NO WAY Sora and Co. Nomura CONFIRMED these Knights were ALL NEW characters, only connected to Sora and Co. by the Keyblades they wield.

Do TRY reading threads instead of pointlessly posting.

I

The Show Must Go On
this has been posted sooo many times already... you need to read the threads before you make a new one...

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Just out of curiousity, do you live under a rock? REALLY Old. REALLY. Insane-o old.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
That's REALLY old. It's NOT Sora. It's been CONFIRMED REPEATEDLY that the Knights are in NO WAY Sora and Co. Nomura CONFIRMED these Knights were ALL NEW characters, only connected to Sora and Co. by the Keyblades they wield.

it is REALLY annoying when YOU RANDOMLY cap WORDS in your SENTENCE, PLEASE stop doing IT, OKAY? thank YOU.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it is REALLY annoying when YOU RANDOMLY cap WORDS in your SENTENCE, PLEASE stop doing IT, OKAY? thank YOU.
I thought you left...............

Just like nomoura CONFIRMED roxas was a COMPLETELY NEW character and was in no way related SORA and CO.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Lol...this pic is how people even found out there was a Final Mix in the first place...

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
First off, I don't randomly cap words. I use all caps for emphasis to get my POINT across. And I have every right to do whatever the hell I want. You don't like it, don't read it. Otherwise shove it up your ass.

And, lastly, Nomura NEVER stated Roxas wasn't related to Sora, he AVOIDED answering that question because he was asked it. So get over it. Cause you're wrong.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
First off, I don't randomly cap words. I use all caps for emphasis to get my POINT across. And I have every right to do whatever the hell I want. You don't like it, don't read it. Otherwise shove it up your ass.

And, lastly, Nomura NEVER stated Roxas wasn't related to Sora, he AVOIDED answering that question because he was asked it. So get over it. Cause you're wrong.
Yes nomoura did say roxas was a completely new character and wasn't related to sora and co., he avoided it in the beginning...Yep im really wrong...get over what, i never said he was sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back