• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new theory about Xehanort/MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
ok, I think that MX may have had DS use some sort of magic to erase his memory and make him younger sr something like that. I think that because, i was downloading videos off of kh-vids.net and decided to download kh2fm+ videos. I watched "the new headquarters" and I got this theory, because of something one of the members said. It may have been Xigbar, but i'm not sure, he had his hood up the whole time, so I'm gonna call him, ????. ???? was talking to zexion, and at about 2:eek:o i got really interested, the conversation went like this:
????: "how many years ago was it...people with the blade of keys started to appear...and fought great battles.When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas...no. Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?"
Zexion: "what of it?"
????: "the 'room of sleep'. The underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts...the place which Ansem told us to seal-away. The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader, was to release that seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory. After that he frequently went down there and I could hear him talking with someone."
then we all know about the scene where Xemnas goes down to the room of sleep and calls the armor his friend. what are your thoughts on this? Flame if you wish. and if this has been talked about before I'm sorry.

C

Colours

It was Xigbar that was talking to him about the RoS. So what are you trying to include about the DS.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ok, I think that MX may have had DS use some sort of magic to erase his memory and make him younger sr something like that.

Doubtful... Too much of a long shot...

I watched "the new headquarters" and I got this theory, because of something one of the members said. It may have been Xigbar, but i'm not sure, he had his hood up the whole time, so I'm gonna call him, ????. ???? was talking to zexion, and at about 2:eek:o i got really interested, the conversation went like this:

It was Xigbar... You can tell by his body shape and his movements...

what are your thoughts on this? Flame if you wish. and if this has been talked about before I'm sorry.

All that the convo between Xigbar and Zexion proved is that Xehanort appeared right after BBS... =/
And yeah, this is pretty old...

A

Audo

Yeah that was Xigbar, you can tell by his shape, movement, mannerisms and voice. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back