• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yes, they said there would be other Drive options besides Brave and Valor form. Since red and blue are taken for Donald and Goofy, I'm guessing another crucial character that joins you (perhaps Riku or someone else who would be permanent?) allows your clothes to go green! ^.^ My guess is that they won't make a Drive for every single party member you meet in various worlds, explaining my Riku theory.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
.Oathkeeper. said:
Yes, they said there would be other Drive options besides Brave and Valor form. Since red and blue are taken for Donald and Goofy, I'm guessing another crucial character that joins you (perhaps Riku or someone else who would be permanent?) allows your clothes to go green! ^.^ My guess is that they won't make a Drive for every single party member you meet in various worlds, explaining my Riku theory.

or maybe your computer screen is messed up.

Nemesis

Draghier said:
I resent that. my computer was new

sorry.. but even your computer being new isnt enough to stop it from screwing up.

But thats not what we are talking about... I kinda figured that if the Fusion forms are only for Donald and Goofy, that it would be a little... less fun than it could be. granted... Green could be anyone... if that guy could find that pic again.. or anyone for that matter.. all you would have to do is figure out which world sora is in.. that should be a good clue as to who its with. but it does seem sound that you can fuse with other ppl than just Donald and Goofy.. that would suck otherwise. as fun as it looks.. only 2 options is limiting.

Nemesis

Danny_Sora_kh2 said:
Umm did neone think of the BHK drive???? (sorry if they did..I only looked at the first page...)

BHK drive?

possible.. but probably not. if it was BHk... i dont think it would be green. it would be white or Sora's Old school happy child clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back