• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdelig29

Maybe Draghier, you could give us some info on the site and we could all search individually and hopefully find this site of yours. After all, a net cast wide catches more fish right?

mattdelig29

I know this doesn't portain to KH2 but while I was searching, I found a site to see what character you are in KH and I'm Sephiroth. KILL ALL!!!!

starry_eyed_hero

A shot of a green colored drive form is a very rare find. It seems to me that it is too rare a find for anybody to locate in the vastness of the internet. The only way one would be able to find this rare footage is if they had stumbled across it once before. Somebody like Draghier. The one who started this thread, but has yet to post in here again.

Draghier, if you've played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, then one thing it should've tought you is that memories never die or go away. Your subconcious still remember the site that you found that footage. If what you told us is true, then you should be capable of finding the picture, posting it, and quite possibly become a legend in this forum.

mattdelig29

You know what? Screw this. I've looked and looked and looked and found nothing and I've got better things to do with my time than look for some bogus site. Good luck searching. Bye!

MBO

I didn't read the entire thread, so if I'm just repeating someone else's post, please forgive me.

In some worlds, other characters join you, like for example, Mulan, Auron, Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington and so on. I guess the green Drive form is a "fusion" with one of these other characters.

Dammit, such huge signatures...geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back