• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A plan to unlock the secret of kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

i'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT NOT CLEARLY. bY LOOKING ON A KH website linked to KH2.net at the bottom of the pages, i've found that KH2 has come out in Japan. If this is wrong look at the website and yell at them! If it is in Japan, there must be Japanese guides, right. Well, if someone can read and write in Japanese and English, they should be able to find a japanese web page, or mabye a guide somewhere, then they could find it and translate to English, giving us all the info on KH2, please tell me what you think of this and if you know someone who could do this:)

Dream Heart

Re: A plan to unlock the secret of kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

KH2 is NOT out in Japan yet! Square-Enix said they are gonna do a world-wide release for KH2. but I like your idea on translating KH2 Japanese guide.

agentscamp5

Re: A plan to unlock the secret of kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

OKAY IF JAPAN DOESN'T HAVE IT YET GO TO KH2.net and Go to the Bottom and look at KH sites until you get 1 that has release dates on it, it says it is out in Japan, tell them off, not me.(THIS IS A FUTURE WARNING TO OTHERS)

agentscamp5

SRRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT THE SITE I AM TALKING ABOUT IS KINGDOM KEY AT THE BOTTOM OF KH2.net Site. SRRY

Nemesis

agentscamp5 said:
SRRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT THE SITE I AM TALKING ABOUT IS KINGDOM KEY AT THE BOTTOM OF KH2.net Site. SRRY

its probably just a misconception.. if it was out in Japan.. everyone would know about it...

One-Winged-Angel

Yeah, I doubt that it's out in Japan, but what I never got, was if it is supposed to be released worldwide, how come all of the trailers and everthing are in Japanese?

adventchildkiori

This is going to be so funny that its a worldwide release, once it comes out everyone is pretty much going to have a competition in who finishes the game first and spills all the spoilers and such out first. ill have to make sure im not online the whole time it comes out until I finish the game so the spoilers wont overcome me like im doing when I havent even finished KH:COM.

Nemesis

One-Winged-Angel said:
Yeah, I doubt that it's out in Japan, but what I never got, was if it is supposed to be released worldwide, how come all of the trailers and everthing are in Japanese?

according to something i read...( i think it was at this site or IGN..) but there was a english menu Demo at E3... everything else is in Japanese though...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

THERE'S NO WAY IT'S IN JAPAN YET...BESIDES THEY'VE JUST STARTED TO RELEASE MORE PLAYABLE DEMOS TO MORE OF THE PUBLIC SUCH AS E3...come on, use some common sense here!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com

it's obvious the Japanese version of the game is much closer to completion than the English version (voice recordings only just began in America). they're also going to have to change the animation of cutscenes and FMVs so the characters' mouths move correctly with the script.

my guess is japan's version will be out a month or so before ours.

brilliant idea, though, to translate the japanese strategy guide. however, i will not be participating in such behavior...the end of KH was ruined for me and i'm not going to let that happen again! so put CLEAR WARNINGS on the forum posts once you get ahold of the guide, please! :)

sorarocks

don't kill me cauz i love kh2 but if i could read japanese i would'nt spoil the game 4 myself.then when i actually got an american copy i'd feel like i wuz playing old s@it!:mad:

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com

agentscamp5 said:

The kingdom key was shut down several months ago, and back then they had speculated the game was going to be out in Japan already, but since then the speculated release for Japan in september or october!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade

I know everybody has said this, but it is not out in Japan. The main website may be out on japan, but that is it. I know, I tried. XD I can read a bit of japanese, and all that it says is "sora, goofy, donald" are all in it, and a small explanation of a small bit of the story. Nothing we don't know.

NOTE: I"m talking about the square-enix japanese KH2 main website.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

I would rather play the game to find out the whole story.. Reading it from a book wouldn't give you as much as the game. Besides, it isn't out in Japan, is it?

sora unleashed

ya i wouldnt want to read it every thng just to find out about it,but i would like to know a few things about it cuz some things gots my head spining.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com

that site has not said KH2 is out but what it has done it called Chain Of Memorys Kingdom Hearts 2, its just comfusion what with COM being the 2nd KH game

XxWhiteLightxX

It's not out in JApan yet or obviously we would see some leakage of footage. But Kingdom Key 'says' it's out. Right there oin the side. THe Japanese flag with 2004 stamped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back