• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a RR similarity???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

no1 answered my question in another thread and itz kind of important...... well really i'm not sure it just might be a coicidence or something that has deep meaning to it........... ok so Reverse/Rebirth........ and Riku Replica......... they are both RR.............do you think there might be a connection sumhow............ cuz i always wondered what Reverse/Rebirth meant......... like what kind of meaning does that have....... reverse i know means backwards....... and rebirth is obviously being born again.......... and sometimes the / means and or or.......... so what does it mean.... maybe the reverse means the backwards side of the story....... like since it's riku your playing the backside part of the story....... or maybe it's like being born again backwards...... so you die twice or something i dunno.............. but i'm trying to draw a connection between that and riku replica seeing as how they both starts with r's......... cuz the rebirth part fits riku replica sort of............ itz riku being born again....... sort of..... except backwards i guess........ i dunnno........ share your thoughts

baller4eva14

reverse rebirth is just a tittle like chain of memories and riku had to make it to the first floor from 10th basement so your going up to get out and the replica riku is a replica from the real riku awwwww just play reverse rebirth on pc or gba

iholdthekeys

i really think therez a connection though between riku replica and the title reverse/rebirth

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Riku is being Reborn in the sence that he's become anew. He has shed his dark ways, and is thus born again as one of the light, or in this case, twilight.

Reverse is referance to the fact that Riku went from floor -10 to floor 1

sora_123

don't take the meaning literally. just think, reverse could mean riku chose dark, now he's seeking the light, and rebirth...well it could mean he was searching for the light in order to purify his soul after ansem invaded his body (since rebirth also means spiritual regeneration). as for the title having a connection with RR...well i honestly don't see it....so i hope this makes sense, and helps.

iholdthekeys

yea i probably am over analyzing this...... other ppl 2.............. maybe we're overanalyzing this out of our own boredom of having no new news on the game such as the 8:30 minute trailer not being online but we know what they say!!!!

sinharvest_angel

yeah really like maybe the ending of kh2 is like when kh2 gets to the climax, then all of a sudden white smoke comes out and u see a real boy wake up from a dream and it was him dreaming of kh after watching every singel disney show in one night, and then he goes and makes kh 1, 2 or 3 lol

iholdthekeys

hahahahahahahaha lol.......... that would be funny........ (riku replica can throw a party 4 unreal characters!!!)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
that would be a MAJOR twist maybe it'll end like how it ended in Sora's awakening...where he wakes up in destiny islands

iholdthekeys

tetraalmasy said:
that would be a MAJOR twist maybe it'll end like how it ended in Sora's awakening...where he wakes up in destiny islands

i guess but if the game ended like that i am more than sure there will be thousands of disgruntled kh fans.......... mayb if they have special features they'll make it like a special secret ending u can watch 4 fun

sora_123

actually there has been a well explained thread, about all KH being just a dream (it was also dissapointing) since the kid put a lot of phychology into his theory, but anyways besides that it was really good.

Legato_Blue

i pretty sure its called reverse rebirth cause hes coming out of the darkness like being born again into the light. but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back