• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Soul of Silver with a Heart of Gold ((Pokemon - SIGN UP/OOC THREAD))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Hey everyone, it's Every, back from the seemingly-dead. *waves hands in a spooky fashion* Anyway, with the releases of Heart Gold and Soul Silver out in Japan right now, I thought it would be fun to make a nice and simple Pokemon rp based in the Johto region to celebrate! (Yes I know, the title is kind of lame, but whatever, right? What matters is if it's fun!) I hope you all join in and have fun! :)

Story
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon, and to the wonderful region that is Johto! Whether you're here starting out on your Pokemon journey, or visiting from another region, Johto has many things to offer to you! We have the Gym Challenge where you can collect badges, contest halls, and much much more! We also contain many scenic places to visit, such as that of the Sprout Tower in Violet City to the Lighthouse of Olivine City, as well as Goldenrod's Radio Towers to the Lake of Rage in Mahogany Town! (Please note that the Towers of Ecrurteak are currently closed to the public with our sincerest apologies, but they may open in the future)

There are also many exotic Pokemon living in the Johto region, some of which are only native to here! Keep your eyes peeled for those Sentret's and Mareep's! We hope you enjoy your stay in Johto and have as much fun as you can!

Oh, ah, and if you happen to see some people in black clothes with red "R's" on the front of their shirts, do be sure to leave them alone and allow them to conduct their business, yes? We-I mean, they are very important people with very important work to be done, so please stay out of our-their way, ok?

...Heh, you think they're doing something bad?

Oh don't worry your silly little head, we-they're not doing anything of the sort. No need to be a hero or anything like that, if you know what's good for you, got it? Good! Glad we have an understanding...

((So basically, you're a trainer or what have you in the Johto region! The plot mostly follows that of the games with some original stuff thrown in as well-will you be a trainer trying to become the best in gyms or contests? A trainer that takes on the evil team rocket? Or even a team rocket member simply trying to do your noble work, but those darn kids just keep getting in your way? As you interact with others in the world of pokemon, you'll be sure to create some fond memories of your adventures through Johto!

As a note, the first post in the rp will explain just where might everyone else be (so that people can hook up with others and the like if they want traveling buddies or new rivals or something) and an idea of something you can do together, like a battle tournament that's currently taking place in that city or something before you head off to the rest of your wonderful adventure!))

Rules
1. No Power-Playing or God-Modding. Which means no ridiculously high-leveled Pokemon right off the bat or legendaries
2. The rating is PG-13. Nothing more than that, swearing or romance or what have you wise.
3. Please make it so that your posts are easy to read and understand. They don't have to be novels, nor do you have to bullet-post every few seconds and leave little room for others to interact.
4. If you have any questions or a problem with another player, please keep it in the OOC com and out of the roleplay.
5. Try to be active, but don't worry, we understand you have a life! So we ask at least post once a week, or give some kind of notice if you might be gone for a while.
6. This particular game gives you some free reign on whatever you do, however, please say something to me first if there's something you want to do that may affect the plot. (such as anything involving team rocket or legendaries)
7. As of now, I'd encourage you to play as an original character rather than one of the ones already existing in the games-it's more fun that way!
8. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
9. Most importantly, HAVE FUN! :)

Template
Name:
Trainer: (Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, Ranger, Team Rocket member? Anything goes here (except gym leader or elite or champion members) They can also be starting out or somewhat experienced. And I say somewhat because everyone gets a fair chance, which means level wise, try not to exceed at least past 20-25 right off the bat, at least if you must feel the need for certain pokemon)
Appearance: (links to pictures are acceptable)
Personality: (at least three sentences-give us an idea of what kind of person your character is!)
Bio: (at least a paragraph-give us some insight on some of their life before, during, or after they became trainers and the like! )
Other: (things like theme songs or minor things that don't fit anywhere else go here)

Pokemon: (nicknames optional)
Personality: (here you can put things like its nature or how it acts etc.)
Bio: (optional if you want to give us an idea of how your character got this pokemon)
Attacks: (obviously can't know every move known to man and is limited to four in battle, but anything that's clearly obvious, such as a bird pokemon being able to fly or something like that, is alright. just a general idea of battle-wise kind of things)
Other: (anything that doesn't fit anywhere else can go here-keep in mind you're allowed to update your info on your character and your pokemon at any time, as long as its no major appearance, bio, or personality changes or anything like that, otherwise that would just get confusing)

Example?
*will add her own template here when she has it finished and when it's not 4 in the morning lol*

I HOPE YOU ALL JOIN IN AND HAVE FUN! :36:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back