• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We'll start by Xehanort being Terra's spitting image only tanned and with white hair instead of... white skin and brown hair. That's a start.
Then we have Terra's eyes going yellow and him being told to fall into Darkness.
Then MX being a Xehanort too and having the right colors and showing interest in Terra and yadda yadda yadda...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
evidence? we know alot of information, your going to have to be more specific.
Adding on what rain said.

1. The lingering sentiment yelling xehanort, if his hatred was so strong and he lost all his memories i would say the name xehanort is all he would remember.
  2. Ansem SoD and MX wearing similiar clothes
  3. Terras's and Xehanorts physical features.
  4. In the RoS Xemnas calling aqua's armor friend

HOW! can you define 'everything'
i personally favor the DS+MX=Xehanort theory...
Ya this is the theory i go with or sumthing similiar to it like ds stealing MX name later discarding it to claim his new master, ansem.
Besides this theirs nothing else i can say.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
We'll start by Xehanort being Terra's spitting image only tanned and with white hair instead of... white skin and brown hair. That's a start.
Then we have Terra's eyes going yellow and him being told to fall into Darkness.
Then MX being a Xehanort too and having the right colors and showing interest in Terra and yadda yadda yadda...

okay
but what does the bolded statement have to do with anything?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra was going through a process. Xehanort is of unknown origins and Darkness may very well be the cause of it all.
Also, Xehanort's obsession with Darkness, something that thus far from what we've seen fits Terra a tad more than it does MX - seeing how MX hates it, but Terra supposedly uses it.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Also did Nomura ever say Mickey like Terra and co? If so why did he not help them in the fight with MX. Is Terra consider a good guy or a Anakin Skywalker :eek:. Last is MX and DS evil???

Im just wondering because it might benefit the theory.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As far as we get to see in the secret endings, Mickey was a-far from where TAV And MX fought. It seemed he only just then got to the place, which could explain why he didn't help them.

Terra's fate and choices are unknown at the time, as well as MX and DS's true intentions. It's been hinted they might not be as evil as we were led to think. They beat TAV to a pulp, yes, but that's showing their skills, not necessarily their affiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back