• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought on DWU and BFU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Hey, yeah so i just got done watching ASAS for the billionth time and i dont know if this has been pointed out but....well you see DWU ( Bhk probably) killing heartless while hes running up the wall well when he passes Blindfold Unknown ( thought to be Riku) he gives him a look. My opinion on this is that BHK lives the life of twilight im assuming and so does Riku, well when he looks at him it seems as if hes found him or hes knows him. Possibly from living twilight. and there powers reacted.So thats what i think about that.

And also u know the tgs 05 where it shows sora on his knees closing his eyes like inbetween BHK and Diz well his clothes look different sorta, its something about them that made me think it was inbetween his darker ones then his red and white ones. Maybe hes going through a new awakening. Again....Just a thought.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Wait are you saying that Both Riku and the BHK live in the world of twilight?because that sound soooo wrong.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
DannyKilla said:
Hey, yeah so i just got done watching ASAS for the billionth time and i dont know if this has been pointed out but....well you see DWU ( Bhk probably) killing heartless while hes running up the wall well when he passes Blindfold Unknown ( thought to be Riku) he gives him a look. My opinion on this is that BHK lives the life of twilight im assuming and so does Riku, well when he looks at him it seems as if hes found him or hes knows him. Possibly from living twilight. and there powers reacted.So thats what i think about that.

And also u know the tgs 05 where it shows sora on his knees closing his eyes like inbetween BHK and Diz well his clothes look different sorta, its something about them that made me think it was inbetween his darker ones then his red and white ones. Maybe hes going through a new awakening. Again....Just a thought.
sora wasn't kneeling between them that was a picture of sora in the pod thingy still in his KH1 CLOTHES..........................

riku is dawn(twilight) and BHK is thought to be twilight what does that have to do with anything..............bhk fights off hordes of heartless, searching for sora, and later throws riku the oblivion to help him and pulls out the inverse key and throws it to mickey who hops off the building(probably about to fight heartless too)

DannyKilla

Haha, sorry for that nvm, I just watched it in the " light" hehe...Sorry guys ( and girls)

JG_Vandom

I don't like the idea of bhk handing out keyblades to just anybody like that. Did he even know riku and mickey at the time? Very wreckless on his part.

helios

Bronze Member
hmmmmm i dont know danny but you have a good thing going 4 the most part but i doesnt seem logical to me sorry man better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back