• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Warm Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Ok i know i said that i was leaving a couple of week ago but with the news of LoC leaving with an almighty RP of his own i've decided to come back for one last party. But before that starts i just need to get some RP practice in, i'm feeling a little rusty at the moment and a good battle will help me to loosen up before the RP starts.

Normal rules apply, power characters are ok......and let's make this a non-continum fight, i'm in the mood to kill someone. If you know me then you know i'll be using Dusk, i'll his template now and post it when i get a challenger.

Battlefield: A simple white void, nothing around except white space with a seemingly invisible floor.

(If anyone wants a reference it's much like the inside of the hyperbolic time chamber in Dragonball Z)

Oh one last thing. I don't want any noobs challenging me, only people who know who i am, what i'm capable of and are brave enough to challenge me.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
What the hell. I saw the battle you had with Diluted...good stuff, man. I would consider you one of the big leaugers, why not give it a shot?

I will edit this with a template later.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
Alright then xXxCloud, i'll accept your challenge. To be honest i've wanted to take you on for a while now, especially now that your the "Best Newcomer of Mid Season"

Cheers for agreeing to judge Diluted, though to be honest i remember promising you a rematch because our fight had to be cut short before the finish so if you two want i'll make this a two on one if you want and take you both down.

I'll let you two decide but till then i'll post my template.

Template:

Name: Dusk Adams
Appearance:
http://www.cairisrin.com/gallery/fanart/cyclops.jpg

Personality: Mostly quiet. He is more shy of strangers so he tries to avoid talking and instead would usually observe from the shadows. However when he is fighting he is an extremly confident fighter, who won't let anything happen to his freinds.

Bio: Earth has quietly passed through the omniverse, letting it's children grow up and learn to grasp technology and science as it was intended. Eventually the earth gained world peace and it's advances soon followed, it's most notable, the ability to travel at light speed.

This technology enabled humans to inhabit not only Mars but span out foruther into the omniverse aswell, meeting new species and races every day. Now Mars is almost like a second home to humans and recently many valuable resources have been discovered.

Dusk's story however starts 20 years ago, when he was born to a young 14 year old girl who had gotten drunk one night and not thought of the consequences. Dusk was born in a shoddy back alley hospital in Manchester, England and abandoned on the same night. As his mother left him he was left in the care of a poor english family, who brought him up like their own child.

In a twist of circumstances, Dusk's foster mother was unable to give birth having recently being diagnosed with cancer which prevented her form giving birth to any child. She saw the child as a god send and because of the time of day she decided to name her new son Dusk Adams.

As he grew up Dusk learned to "survive" in the tough and sometimes deadly streets of Manchester. He quickly taught himself various forms of martial arts, quickly learning and mastering various forms of martial arts and armed combat. At the age of 12 he had mastered kung fu, jujitsu and even drunken boxing.

At the age of 18 he left college and travelled the world, developing his fighting skills and gained freinds while also helping those out with difficulties or problems. During his travels he realised that there was a great evil flowing through the planet which spawned out onto many people, causing them to rob, kill, and destroy the planet in whatever way it wanted.

After a few months Dusk came across a small temple deep in the amazon forest. There he found a small group of warriors, who had sinced rejected themselves from the planet, believing that the battle against evil was pointless. Dusk stayed in the temple, for a month, proving himself to his new mentors and learning more techniques that would help. Dusk saw that these past hero's had since given up, their belief in the world had evapourated with time, however Dusk was adament to continue where they left off. Seeing this determination the forgotton warriors saw a catalyst which they could spread their message across from once again. Dusk was mae a warrior of the temple, gaining his now recognisable Valkrye symbol on his armour and as a tattoo on his back.

He was also given an extremly powerful weapon which was kept safe deep in the temples structure. This was the one and only Valkrye sword, a sword whith emense power yet the grace and flow that would never be found with a weapon so powerful. The blacksmith that created the weapon had intended for a powerful soul to use it, but the warriors themselves didn't believe themselves worthy of such a weapon. He had spent much time and energy on the sword, decorating it with beautiful hand crafted wings which spread from the sides of the handle, wrapping themselves around the users arms while the blade was so thin that it could slice through any man made object.

Leaving the temple with a new purpose in life he set out to destroy the evil the planet spawned. As he travelled the world he fought many enemies. Most of whom planned on world domination or even universal conquest. Coming near to death many times he managed to survive and defeat his enemies. Slowly he became known as one of the Omniverses secret heros, one of the few that managed to go unnoticed on their travels.

Then two years ago he was taken from a battle on Mars to the epic battle between good and evil, or Valyon Lightstar to put it simply. There he fought bravely alongside many of the Omniverse's greatest hero's. The war ended in an epic battle where only the seven greatest heros faced an army bigger then any being had seen before, and somehow Dusk made it out unscathed.

After the battle Valyon revealed that he was infact just evening out the balance of power in the omniverse, but that Dusks actions was nescessary. In the end Valyon gave the young warrior a pendant and left him to travel the omniverse. He also gained the respect and trust of Ukiah Oregon, the great and powerful warrior seeing a good and willing soul within Dusk. He also gained the freindship of the beautiful and powerful Amirah.

For the next year Dusk travelled from planet to planet, once again meeting new freinds and defeating new enemies. His travels helped him gain new techniques, new weapons and new ambitions in life, one of which was to once again meet Valyon and Ukiah.

Then a year later he decided to return to his second home, Mars. While walking on a normal day he found himslef lost on the planets baren wasteland. After what seemed like a day of walking he found himself infront of a small cave. After wandering inside he came across a strange sight, there actually martians on Mars. After so many years on the planet Dusk was the first to see them. They lived in hiding, prefering the shadows then the light, almost ninja like in a way.

The cave was infact another temple like building, almost a shrine to a forgotton way of fighting that barely anyone in the omniverse knew about. Taking rest inside the temple he realised that he was in the same situation once again. Inside a temple where the inhabitants refused to leave, but still wanting to spread their message through another. Gracefully offering his alliance to the martians he started to train once again, this time in the way of the soul.

The way of the soul was an extremly powerful technique, one which utilized the power of the soul. Every being in the omniverse had one, and it's power rew with the users determination and spirit, which suited Dusk perfectly. After months of training Dusk stepped out from the cave, having mastered the technique and once again gaining a new purpose of life. Setting back out into the omniverse he set about bringing peace and prosperity to those planets he came to.

Weapons: Valkrye sword and two Wolfram P2K's. One of these transforms into Dusk's soul gun, a weapon which fireslarge amounts of energy, generated by the soul, at it's opponent. Dusk can also use his new found powers to help him in battle, this includes manifesting the soul enrgy from iside to create various weapons such as swords, lances etc, fire beams of soul energy or generate wings which he often does.

World: Earth/Mars
Theme Song: Freedom Fighter's - The Music

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Heh, I wasn't sure if you were serious about leaving us LDJ, or if it was temporary or not, I'd hope it was. Nonetheless glad to see you're still kickin ass. XD

I'd have taken the challenge if I'd not been beaten to the punch, I know dusk is still lookin for a rematch with the dark light. ;D

But, I'll take a judge spot instead here, and see how XxXCloud stacks up.

I know you can take him LDJ, it seems like only the vets are beating this kid, don't leave all the glory of spanking him to me and lord, eh? XD

Chris

Awards
Heh. I duno. DP is in the graphics section a lot though. It would be nice to fight with him. Seeing as your a vet, I would consider that even....

Lets wait to see what he says. Besides, Im in a battle that might change my characters life completely. So, I need to edit my bio with that.

Last edited:

Diluted.Past

I seriously have no idea why im going to join this battle >.> meh, must be my desire to finish my fight with you LDJ.

FYI: on the 3rd of august, im leaving to go on vacation for a week, so if i don't post for a while, you'll know why

EDIT: ahhh screw it... I might change the template to my latest later on, still thinking about it >.>
-------------------------------------------
name:Hiroki Sato
race-ethereal demon
weapon:
griever's envy-Hiroki's most cherished weapons, these handguns has slain many formidable foes.They are a mix of adamantium and steel, making them very hard to pierce. The guns are silver-grey and customized from the nozzle down to the hilt. The padding on the hilt is silver with black Japanese symbols strewn over it, while the metal is solid grey. The nozzle of it bears marks of fights and is tainted with the blood of the fallen. The guns each have 3 barrels, 2 on top of 1 for a wide yet accurate shot. These barrels each have 3 holes on them, barely a centimeter wide, to relieve pressure when fired. The guns have many purposes to Hiroki, and some he doesn't even know. He uses it mostly to focus energy down the nozzle to fire blue psi blasts, deadly yet accurate. Interesting thing about these guns is that he can summon them in any reality, much like "Shadowed Turmoil" One of the signature attacks, Hiroki needs his own blood for this attack, once he has it, he places the blood down the nozzle of each of his guns. They start to glow a bright crimson, allowing Hiroki to fire the demon blast, which is a huge mass of energy or a multitude of shots all at once, able to tear the arena into pieces.

shadowed turmoil- A sword with such magnitude, it seems to think on its own. The masumane is serrated while the backside has ridges, made for blocking.
The pure adamantium, was folded until it was considered perfect by all of man. While cooling, it was stolen by none other than Hiroki. Who, in cold blood, used the blade on its maker. When the blade pierced his chest, the blade seemed to react, enveloping itself in a cloud of perpetual darkness. When it was over, the blade turned itself from a solid piece of metal, into a dark blade emblazoned with scars, and dents, as if it had witnessed many battles yet to come. Whenever the weapon is unsheathed, it glows a dark red, warning foes of impending danger. It has linings over it as well as scars, and Hiroki turned these linings into runes, for style and practicality.These runes made it so that it absorbed the soul of every fallen victim in the area, unless that fallen has an immense amount of energy. Hiroki has been in many battles, the number of souls inside his sword grow each day. With these souls, Hiroki can perform different techniques with his sword, but he favors his gun more, so he uses this only in dire situations. One of the interesting things about this weapon is that, through his powers, he can summon it where ever he is, and rematerialize it in his hand. He mostly uses the souls inside the blade to shoot out beams at the opponent, crimson in color, serving as both a defense and as an offensive to block and attack.

Powers-
regeneration- since he chose the weak form of a human instead of his ultimate demon form as his basic form, he was given the gift of self-regeneration. The process takes time, but eventually heals any wounds that Hiroki experiences, even huge impacts.
limited flight- He has limited flight, allowing him to fly through the air, though not to fast. this changes during Hiroki's forms

demon calls-
can be summoned quicker by hand signs, but needs actual thought to summon, can't be imitated easily.
the lillim- the lowest ranked demon Hiroki can summon, they are used mostly as puppets and rag dolls, not caring wether they live or die. Hiroki can literally summon hundreds of these without breaking a sweat.

legion- this demon is actually a multitude of demons smashed together, using the same body if you will. They are better than their lillim counterparts in attack and defense, which is why they are mostly used as defensive counter attacks and sacrifices.

raging Demons- great demons that paralyze enemies to the touch, they can attack anywhere and in numbers. Hiroki uses them to stun the enemy, giving him time to take their soul among other things.

surgat- a high-ranking demon, he at first appears invisible to all, making a subtle noise to tell you he's there. Hiroki uses him to get out of most traps easily, though the harder ones are much tougher to get out, which is why he has Bathin.

Gaki one of Hiroki's more favorite demon calls, he can summon large numbers of these cursed ghosts. They are cursed by hell, and are doomed to an eternity of hunger, though they keep trying to break the spell by eating, eating anything. Hiroki can command them to eat anything, a dangerous weapon if used correctly. the energy gathered from what they eat is then transferred to Hiroki or his sword, giving him more power. since they are ghosts, and are from the ethereal plane of the omniverse, they cannot be hurt physically, as they will just go through the attacks from the attackers, and swallow his/her body. One must have an uncommon control over spirits and such to vanquish one, let alone the hordes of gaki's Hiroki can summon.

Bathin- A Duke of the damned, he helps Hiroki by teleporting him out of danger.

Akvan- A powerful Div(yes thats how you spell it =/) Hiroki uses for team attacks. He only does the opposite of what Hiroki tells him to do, and Hiroki has come to realize this. quick and agile, Akvan wields 2 katars around his animal-like hands, his leopard legs are able to push him great distances. Hiroki can either shout out the orders to Akvan, or think them in his mind, either way, Akvan gets the order.

Anzu- a massive lion-head bird demon who breathes fire and water on the enemy. Hiroki can easily get on the back and ride the demon, while shooting at the prey on the ground. This beast can easily change the outcome of a battle.

Ose'- Hiroki's second smartest demon call. This beast can cast extreme illusions of pain, insanity, demonic, and happy thoughts into ones mind, quickly sending it spiraling down the road to insanity. The images are usually different each time, though he sometimes goes back to one if it had a particularly strong effect.

Behemoth- The strongest of all Hiroki's demons, this is a huge creature, which lets Hiroki ride on without any trouble. It fights using its massive limbs, turning anything to dust quite easily by just pounding on it. Its skin is hard to penetrate, a massive energy blast is not enough to get through it. it is said that the Behemoth is unconquerable, though it does have one weakness, and that weakness is one of the most plentiful in the omniverse. All other elements will just help regenerate his body, and thicken his outer-coating...

Paimonia- The greatest of all demon's at Hiroki's arsenal, he must beg and give sacrifice before the demon king actually helps Hiroki. After this is done, Paimonia blesses Hiroki with the wisdom of both the heavens and the hells. Hiroki gains significantly heightened reflexes, as well as speed. He moves so fast, that he can sometimes only look like a blur rushing past, then nothing. He also gains control over some of the forbidden elements of Gravity, lightning, and blood, having complete control of each one. They can be issued from anywhere on his body. His ability to fly intensifies in this form.

Ethereal form- it is said that once you choose, theres no going back, but they were wrong. Hiroki has found a way to turn himself into a full ethereal demon, losing the human form he chose, and become something greater. His skin turns pure black, and plumes of ash and smoke come off his body while he is in this form, his left hand gone, replaced by Hiroki's sword. He fights with incredible speed and intelligence, slicing anything in his way. He has complete control over the souls in his body in this form, their energy coursing through Hiroki's. He is able to use them as "living shields", able to block almost anything and then retreat back once again into Hiroki. He has complete control of flight in this form, no hindrances. he gains control over Paimonia in this form, taking his powers for a limited time.

appearance- A young man, in his twenties, he bears no recollection of his age, or what he has done.At 5"10, He has long blonde hair, which flow over parts of his face and shoulders. The hair is mostly left alone, but some of it is braided by deep red thread, which make him look like a model. His face helps, the parts that can are not hidden by his hair. He has emerald colored eyes, while his face is sullen(couldn't think of another face adjective :/ ) most of the time.around his neck is a silver necklace, shaped like a griffon. On it there are initials, K.B., yet he doesn't know what they stand for. Under the necklace is his a red T-shirt, with black symbols on it. This is covered by his black suit, unlike business men, this is a zip-up, and has a turtle-neck like collar. The black suit has 3 pockets, one on his left, and 2 on his right, many things are in these pockets. His pants, a solid black, has a chain in one pocket going to another on the same side. On this chain is a charm of a Phoenix, which emanates a green glow. His shoes, are just shoes, sneakers if you will, they are red and black, they always seem to look brand-new.

Personality-He wears a mask, which hides his real personality. He acts like an up-beat kind of guy, someone you could talk to, like most thieves just starting out. A gentlemen, if you ever met him, he always did the right thing. Behind this mask is Hiroki's true personality, Which is severely twisted.

Bio- In the land of Ashen, powers abound, the rich get richer, and the poorer get poorer. In these uncertain times, a boy name Hiroki came about, left on the streets by a dying mother. For as long as he could remember, he was raised by thieves, along the streets to survive. Although they were just petty thieves, they taught him all they knew, hoping he could help them start an uprising in Ashen. He failed them though, wan was caught, by Ashen's special forces. He didn't tell them his accomplices, following the unwritten code of thieves, so they threw him in jail to be executed.

While in the jail, he overheard of a spectacular weapon someone was making, in the basement of the building, a prototype weapon for the special forces. How he would get to it, he didn't know. One night, The guards left the keys in arm's reach, allowing him to escape. The first thought that came to mind was his escape route, but he quickly remembered about the prototype weapon. He used all his skills, and quickly made it to the basement with minimal resistance. There he found the weapon, code-named Shadowed Turmoil, nearly complete. Fearing he would not get it in time before the guards came, he took the still heated blade, and plunged it through the chest of the maker. At that very second, the blade glowed,(read the weapon part and you'll know what happened) and changed shape, while the scientist limply fell to the ground, quietly bleeding.

When the guards came, they were faced by an unstoppable force at the time. Blade in hand, Hiroki took the soul of all the guards that day. With it, he was able to get to the entrance with ease, it was so easy in fact, he was thinking of going back and killing some more, but the special forces were coming, and they were unlike the guards of the building. He ran off, taking to the roof-top, and jumping between buildings. He watched from afar, as the ambulances, special forces, and detectives tried to make sense of the situation, not knowing of the weapon. All they knew was this was a mass homicide, committed by one of the cruelest criminals in the nation. Though it was unlikely, they decided to keep everything under wraps, setting charges on the building, to mask the murders, saying it was an explosion.

Hiroki found his would-be parents, and told them what happened. They were appalled at what he ha done, but thought of the revolution their son could do. At this he became very angry, remembering what they had done to land him in jail in the first place. They didn't care that he was just a beginner thief, they still wanted him to steal from the bank, to prove himself to them. If he did not come back with the money, they would disown him forever. finding rage inside him, he had never felt before, he killed the begging thieves. At this he had a vision of his real mom, just a glimpse, but it was enough. He set out to kill everyone that ever had contact with him. He found her, half-dead, lying in a motel room. He confronted her about his life, and the life he never had. She acknowledged at what she had done was wrong, but knew if he had stayed with her they would have both died. She begged him to understand. Even though he felt rage inside him for the woman in front of him, he couldn't help feel pangs of guilt on his conscience. He decided to "end her misery", After all she's been though, she deserved it. Walking away from his past he decided to make a new life for himself, one without laws, or codes. One that let him do anything he wanted.

This life had some perks to it, for one, he was able to get his hands on a legendary gun called "Griever's Envy". The gun, held by the most powerful mafia boss at the time, messed with Hiroki's second chance in life, when he tried to go back. He shot the girl he was in love with, making sure to remind him not to get in his way. As his rage began to burn, he knew of only way to quench it. At night, he infiltrated their base, incapacitated his men, and made his way through the bowels of the base. With the souls in his sword already at an alarming number, he crushed everyone in his way with ease, finally making his way to the boss's room with ease. He tried to fight, but The blade cut off both his arms before, he could do even fully turn around. Begging for his life, he told him why it needed to be, that his girl was planning to kill him, ordered by another gang. Hiroki knew this was true, finding the many concealed weapons on her, when she died. Admitting he would have liked to die, rather than live his life, he slashed at the man's chest, hurtling him at his desk, which made a sickening crack. this was the second mass homicide Hiroki had done in his years, in both he acquired exquisite weapons. This was another murder scene that had no answers to it, and was deemed an "accident" to the people of Ashen. Leaving the nation, Hiroki went to many different places, learning new skills, and adding to his soul count.

The path he was on led him to many murders, some to close for comfort with his life. When going down this path, it is only natural that you would go slowly insane, and Hiroki is no exception. This was not helped by the fact that his blade echoed the guilt of his murders, showing him visions of them over and over again. One day, he could not take it anymore, and plunged his own blade into his chest, hoping to end his misery. Instead of absorbing his soul however, the blade saw that he had an immense amount of energy inside him, that was bottled up, seemingly by memories. The blade decided to unleash the power, turning Hiroki into what he is today, an ethereal demon. An ethereal demon, one of the strongest, has only been seen a couple of times in history, they were thought to be only legends. Even though he was a demon, he still retained his human form, which gave him several abilities, not unknown to people. He had limited control over air, allowing him to fly, which came in necessary for escapes. As a one of the stronger demons, he had limited control over some lower-demons, able to summon them at will. The human form he chose allowed him to heal himself over time. Finally since his life is now bonded with his blade, he has supreme control over the souls inside it, launching them at his adversaries, and other things

theme song- in the end- linkin park

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hey LDJ, if you wouldn't mind I would like to join your side. Only because its 2v1 I would rather make this fair, but you decide...

Solarized

A Legend Returned
Cheers for the offer Riku's Nobody but i got it covered. Sorry if it sounds selfish and a bit cocky but i got these two beat. I'll start this now as well while i'm here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothingness. Complete and absolute nothingness. That's all there was. An entire room of white light, one which spanned on for an eternity in every direction. You could walk for a thousand millenia and still find yourself in the middle of this white nothingness, that's how vast this place was.

Welcome to the void, a space between the omniverse and whatever lay beyond. A place where the deceased passed through on their journey to hell or heaven, or wherever it was they belived they would eventually find themselves after their passing from the omniverse. However it was in this void that one being has ended up after his passing.

In the middle of this void stood a familiar figure, one which had sadly passed on from the far stretches of the Omniverse after his last epic battle against Valyon Lightstar. His dark battle armour and jeans stood out from the white void like a light in a pitch black room. He was the figure which had become a myth on his home planet, a story which parents told their children when they encouraged them to behave and become good people in the world. He was Dusk Adams.

He simply stood there as in front of him, about fifty or so yards away a slim black portal appeared infront of him, his calling to two fighters in the Omniverse. These two fighters both knew each other, they could even make a powerful team if they wanted, just what Dusk wanted.

It had been only a couple of weeks since his last moments in the Omniverse but in the void that translated as more than a thousand years. Time passed much more quickly in the void but you wouldn't age a single bit, and the wait was more than torment for Dusk who was concealed to his fate of remaining in this void for the rest of eternity, and even more.

There he stood, his eyes closed, his head bowed as he awaited for his opponents to enter the void and accept his challenge, a fight to the death, so to say anyway because of the surroundings, but a fight to the death it was to be.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Alright that's cool. I had a feeling you would decline, but I thought I would try :p

Good luck and I wouldn't mind judging.

Chris

Awards
whatever. Even though the other battle that could change my character didnt end, I have a good feeling I won so i will just post my tempalte now. An opening post will follow tonight or tomorow morning.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: Raine Xamsalp

Nick Name: The Scorching Superb/ The Holder of the Destructive Daggers

Picture:
raine3tf.png

Like that, but with all of his weapons :O. The clothes he is wearing is dragonskin armor.

Weapons: Raine carries several huge shuriken on his back. He wears holsters on his pants which hold several more smaller ones. His belt contains several daggers. The front three are his most prized ones. They are Tenrot, Axale, and Miaten.

Tenrot: A purple dagger made of runite. As short as the dagger may be, Raine is not afraid to go up-close and personal with it. He is extremely fast, so he does not find danger in close combat. This dagger has a small handle made of black diamond, and Raine can make it grow two extra prongs on the side if he needs it.

Ability: Focus Break: Slashing this dagger in a cross-like motion will send a psychic wave that homes in on the opponent. It does not do damage, but it immediately dazes the opponent for a second. A second is not a lot of time to attack, but it is an extreme asset in attacks that make the opponent concentrate carefully.

Axale: For a dagger, it is very long. The blade is the size of a ruler, and very thin. It is mostly used for dual-weilding, because even though it is a good weapon, on its on it may not prove deadly.

Ability: Rain of pain: Placing this dagger into the ground will suddenly make sharp thin needles (similar to Axale’s blade tip) emerge from the sky and attack everyone except for Raine. Avoidable, but leaves the opponent open for attack.

Miaten: Almost more of a mace then it is a dagger. This dagger has a special place on Raine’s belt. It has SEVERAL prongs scattered all around it. Throwing it at someone (which would be stupid , as you might not get it back) would almost definitely inflict a wound

Ability: Radial of Penetration: While wielding Miaten, Raine must focus silently for ten seconds. If he does, he can aim the dagger towards the sky. When completed, the opponent of his choice will suffer extreme pain of knives being stuck into them from all parts. It is not real, mainly an illusion. But since they think they feel pain, they are vulnerable to attack.

Trinity Attack: (Gaping Sorrow, the Heart of Armaplex) Combining the power of all three daggers unleashes an amazing trinity attack...Raine has only been coaxed into using this once...against Hiroki Sato. It’s power is immense, it is almost a guaranteed Limit Break type of battle ender.. Only he knows of its power. Albeit, it has three levels...The more powerful, the worse the side effects. Lower levels, such as .5, or 1, are less powerful, yet not as risky. Sometimes, when desperate, Raine might use a low level of Gaping Sorrow merely for an edge in battle. Anything above a 2.3 is hazardous.

Sharsmak: Raine also has a chained sickle, called Sharsmak. It's handle is made of rubies, and the top is pure platinum. It is a combination of all of the elements except for plasma. Not like plasma would ever fail, but Raine can manipulate the sickle into any one element to counter foes who rely to heavily on elements their selves:

Abilities: (2)

Elemantality: Sharsmak can turn into a Fire, Wind, Water, Thunder, Earth, Light, or Dark element sickle.

Death wish: The sickle’s most feared power. In order to do this, Raine must sacrifice some of his own blood. If he smears the word “Death” onto the blade, it will turn jet black. Then, when he slashes the sickle, whether it be in mid air or at a person, he can open a portal to a new dimension. Anyone caught in this dimension immediately is destroyed, as they cease to be from not being able to handle the demensions of 5d, 6d, 7d, 8d, etc.

Paravreg: This is Raine’s second chained sickle. In direct contrast to Sharsmak, it’s handle is made of sapphires, and the top of it is a beautiful gold color. It is usually dual wielded with Sharsmak. Another contrast is that instead of magic attacks, it is able to defend Raine. A good amount of physical attacks can be blocked, because it’s blade tip can manipulate shape, and grow to deflect attacks. Of course, this is only to a certain extent.

Abilities: Divine Protection: Activating this will make Paravreg defend Raine the best way possible for twenty seconds. Because of it’s shape manipulation, it is helpful against physical opponents in deflecting attacks. Although it is short, this could be a life-saver.

Fatal Omega: Somewhat an opposite to “Death wish”, Fatal Omega is a portal to the lesser. Smearing in blood, “Fade” onto the sickle’s blade will create a blinding white colored portal. It has a vacuum effect as well, and anyone stuck in it will lose composure, becoming 2d slowly, then 1d, and then at the infinite 0d, evaporates into nothingness.

Plasma
Raine’s favorite element- is plasma. Plasma is not what most people think. Let us quickly talk about fusion. The adage “opposites attract'' is true of electrically charged particles as well as people, and is the reason why fusion reactions are so difficult to achieve. Since all atomic nuclei have a positive electrical charge, they tend to repel rather than attract each other. Consequently, a tremendous amount of energy is required to bring the nuclei close enough for the strong nuclear force to bind them. For this reason, fusion reactions generally occur at temperatures of the order of twenty to one hundred million degrees. At these temperatures, matter exists not as a solid, liquid, or gas, but in a fourth state called “plasma''. With the practice of fusion aside, plasma is a deadly substance if used correctly. When manipulated, and honed as a power in the superheated state....plasma can prove lethal. On Earth, most likely not. But on Armaplex? Anything can happen..
Fire is nothing compared to plasma’s amazing power. Raine can send plasma out of his hands, or tint his shurikens with a plasma element to burn the victim. He also absorbs it. His family desperately tried to teach him the arts of Elemental magic, but his only focus and interest was on plasma, which enigmatically was learnable by a strange tablet. His family gave up, and instead of teaching him all the elements, they gave him supreme power in that one element. Total control. Along with Plasma comes the ability to control gravity mildly. It is because the plasma comes from space. The little control he has of gravity can be what changes the tide of the battle.

Plasma clones: Raine makes clones of himself, made of raw plasma. They sometimes merely latch onto opponents to burn them.

Magarnama: A spell. Lets Raine defy gravity, and most laws of physics for a short period of time. It is useful when fighting in places like skyscrapers, or high up areas.

Matteraga: Using methods such as controlled condensation, sublimation, evaporation, freezing, and melting, Raine can change the matter of his plasma. Seeing as the “state of matter” plasma doesn’t fit in with those types of chemical changes, he can easily make his plasma a “gas” of plasma, or a solid weapon of plasma.

Summons:

When he became king, Raine gained the ability to be able to summon the creatures who represent Armaplex. Using them scarcely, he is not much of a master of them. Lately, he has faced extremely overwhelming opponents, and is forced to used them a lot more often.

Sigenfield- The Lanced Paradox, Sigenfield is a massive beast, walking on all fours. On Raine’s command, he will began to attack anything Raine asks him to. Wielding several lances, he must come in contact with his opponent to become affective. After he touches the blood of his prey, he can then hurt them by hurting himself, hence his name involving paradox. This can prove deadly, and almost immediate death is spelled out if this occurs.

Latona- The Mistress of Cure. She looks like a human, but really is a demon who seeks redemption by helping those that she tortured for oh so long. Latona floats above Raine, almost like Tinkerbelle does in Kingdom Hearts. She can heal him for a certain amount of time, by taking whatever wounds he has and making them her own. Once she loses to much blood, she disappears. Amazing defense, and terrible offense. Although, sometimes, neither of those matter if she is just doing her job for Raine.

Nidhogg: The Earthly Archer. A tribesman who is half man, half tiger. Attacking with his bow and arrow, he absorbs, and can change any element. Physical attacks are his only harm. When he sheds blood, he will flee, petrified. Easier said than done.

Ivaldi: The Infiltrating Enigma. She used to be a sneaky gun assassin, but met her demise. Re-incarnated to serve Armaplex, she becomes invisible, firing shots at whoever looks harmful. If she is somehow exposed, she will immediately dissapear, ashamed of what has become of herself. Otherwise, she stays and fights.

Makyu Eramiss ~ The Wielder of Dark Light - In a fight with the masterful wielder of Dark Light, Raine had been foolishly tricked and almost lost his life. Luckily for him, Makyu took pity upon him, sparing his life with a curse. Whether it is good or bad is the way it is looked at.Makyu’s powers are at Raines use; and he can call one of Makyu’s clone as a summon at any point. However; the curse basically says that when Raine DOES die, his life will not end. He will be a lifeless, creature, kind of like a zombie except that he will have a soul. He can be defeated and killed over and over again, but he will never truly die. Merely be incapacitated for as long as it takes for Raine’s body to regenerate it's power.

Biography: (Shortened Severely) Raine is different then a lot of the Omniversal-beings. He does not have a troubled past. Total darkness and suffering? No. All of the people he knows are dead? No. Raine lived to be 31. If that confuses you, he is still living, but...well, that will be explained a little bit later in the story. Of course, his life does has troubles, which is why he is on the battlefield in the first place. Where should we begin?

Raine was not born into royalty. He was born in a word called Armaplex, with a loving mother, father, and sister, Danielle. He was, what you would call, the bottom of the food chain. His life was normal until about the age of 5. His father had gone on a mercenary mission to simply get enough money to support the family. When he came back, he was the only one alive. It turns out, they got side tracked on the mission, and got lost in a cave. They found a stone tablet which read “Dark...Light...Water...Fire...Lightning...Earth.. Wind....Plasma...If these are the luxuries you seek, make yourselves worthy...”

They retrieved the stone tablet , but never finished the mission. On the way back, they realized that it taught the forbidden arts of Elementality. An artifact holding the power of one element each was inside of it. There were fights among the group. Eventually. They all took an element. Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Lighting, Earth and Wind for the seven mercenaries. They had a major fight to the death over jealousy and greed for wanting the tablet for their selves. But Plasma..

No body touched the Plasma artifact.

Raine’s dad came out the victor of the fight, not without injuries. He returned the tablet with all the elements in tact. He shunned the Plasma artifact, as the power seemed to ridiculous to use. Raine was only a child at the time, so he could not help in what was going to happen.

His father took the elements Light and Dark. His Mother took Fire and Water and Earth. His sister (who was seventeen at the time) took Lightning and Earth. They charged the kingdom . The kingdom that had oppressed them for so many years. Luckily, they were not alone. Almost everyone hated the monarch. Raine’s mother, father, and sister stormed the castle, and killed the king and queen. Eternal praise was the reward. They became the new royal family. Governing the people nicely, and giving extra attention to the poor, Armaplex became one of the most Tranquil worlds ever.

When Raine turned ten, his family tried to teach him all of the elements so he could become prince. He had no interest. All that he wanted was Plasma. It amazed him. It was the perfect element for him to use. Eventually, his family gave in. They let him use the plasma artifact, and he grow amazingly quickly in the element of Plasma. By age thirteen he could fend for himself and got a job as a mercenary. He did not care that he was of royalty, he would help anyone he could. Besides, he liked mercenary jobs.

One day, he was on a mission, and he eventually found himself in the cave where his father was that one fateful day. He found the stone tablet, now empty with no artifacts in it. He no longer needed the plasma artifact to perform Plasma spells, he was already fluent. It was like riding a bike. The plasma artifact taught him to use Plasma, but he could use it without it now. If someone teaches you to ride a bike, and they die, you still know how to ride a bike. He placed the artifact back in the stone tablet, merely for satisfaction of knowing he was a master of plasma. Suddenly, the tablet lit up.

It read, “Master of the most prestigious element...I commend you for returning the artifact you no longer have use of. For this I grant you eternal protection...”

Three daggers appeared . One came from the sky, one came from the ground, and one appeared from a white light in the shape of a cross. Axale, Tenrot, and Miaten. He took these daggers and slowly realized there amazing potential. He said “Thank you” to the tablet, ...before realizing it was an inanimate object.

A short time later, greed overcame Raine. He went back to the cave, and stole the tablet. He took it home...it was made of the most precious platinum metal. He forged it into a sickle, just as another self defense weapon. The tablet reacted strangely, almost like it was giving Raine a message. Like it didn’t mind. He slowly came to realize it honed the power of the tablet itself! He had control over all elements with this weapon. Plasma still reigned supreme over all others, though.

Unlike most other Omniversal-Beings, Raine’s parents and family was not murdered. His father died of old age when Raine was thirty. It was a great loss for Armaplex. Shortly after, his mother died. They said it was of a broken heart. Devastated by the tragic loss, but knowing his duties, he and Danielle became the king and queen of Armaplex. The world still stays peaceful, but other worlds have noted the loss of the former king and queen, and try to attack it. All attempts are futile, though, because Armaplex puts everyone, even the peasants, in the army. They are all glad to contribute to society, so there is no need to force them.

Raine now roams the Omniverse, traveling to several worlds. He mostly talks to other monarchs, either declaring peace, or demanding a halt of actions. He has left the kingdom to his sister, Danielle, for the time being. Raine has eventually found himself in the battlegrounds during these expeditions of traveling. Alerting his sister that he may not be back for a while, he now travels, looking for opponents, friends, rivals, and peace. He tries to make Armaplex a feared name, so people will not toy with them. Raine vowed that once he made his impact on the Omniverse he will return home.

After several battles, Raine had been undefeated. Unfortunately, that was when he met up with Makyu Eramiss. In a clash of fate, Raine had been utterly tricked and had not seen it coming. In an embarrassing defeat, Makyu left him with these words:

"From whence life is given, life is also taken away. Mortality is the curse of life, death is the perfect circle. However, now is not your time Raine....your life is not complete; so you shall be allowed to live. Nonetheless, I will scar you for an eternity, as long as your body and your soul still live; you will live with a curse, and a gift. Your curse...is the curse of Dark Light....the ancient magic of the gods, bestowed upon the living in the form of an invulnerable stone, that binds you forever to this world. Should you ever die; your soul will not see redemption in the Farplane, you will live here as an undying force, seeking your salvation for eternity. Your gift, as your life goes on, until death do you part, your body is blessed with an eternal ally. I have bound you not only to this world, but myself as well. My powers are your's to utilize young one. Simply call upon the forces of darkness and light within you, and you will feel the balance of life; and I will appear to you, gifting you with my strength for a short time."

Puzzled by these words, Raine is afraid his life has completely changed. Will he ever die in battle? If he does, how will this curse effect him? Was this a gift, or a spiteful curse? Casting those thoughts aside, Raine continued to fight, fearing death five times more then normal...

Then, the day came. His fight with an unknown entity known only as the “Exchanger”. The fight went at a slow pace, but suddenly, Raine utilized his Dark Light summon, bringing forth a clone of Makyu Eramiss. In a strange happening of an infinite dimension of oblivion, Raine had to give up the thing he loved the most. His life. Feeling the effects of the curse begin, Raine’s soul had escaped his body when his opponent had assumed he had just won the battle. Yet, he did not “die” although he was “dead” if that makes any sense. He continued to fight, feeling somewhat empty in side. Pulling through, and gaining a victory, Raine wondered what had happened, and if he could ever turn back. It was the strangest thing...he looked exactly the same, but he was dead.
He had no need to eat, no need to sleep, no need to breathe, and his body doesn't feel pain. However unlike Makyu, Raine’s body will not decay and fall apart. He IS like a zombie, but his body still has life, merely no soul. He is not immortal, so he can die, but not in a traditional sense. His soul is already in the after-life, so if he becomes incapacitated he can regenerate himself. Makyu made this possible by transfusing a single cell of his own blood and accelerating it, causing a mesh of Raine’s DNA. Raine is forced to live a half life on the mortal plane as long as Makyu does.

Personality: Just because Raine likes peace doesn’t mean he is not vicious. When not angered, he is determined, and charming. When there is an important thing to do, he blocks all social activity out and focus’ on finishing it. When angered, he unleashes his fury. He becomes arrogant, strong, and ruthless. Being a man of mixed personalities, most do not want to meet him in battle.

World: Armaplex

Theme song: "Listen Close" - The Sleeping

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
A void of nothingness...the absence of even the slightest color or life.

When Raine Xamsalp died, his soul had fled from his body hastily, making it somewhat difficult for him to atom teleport. Taking a long journey to this empty realm of blank, white despair, Raine took a moment to wonder whether his "death" was good or bad. He had no need to eat, sleep, even breathe- yet his body was cursed by Makyu Eramiss to live in this emptiness, with a lack of a soul. As long as Makyu remained on the Farplane...which would most likely be forever and through all eternity, Raine would live as a dead, lifeless shell, that strangely enough maintained thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

Before he knew it, everything suddenly became blinding white in color, and it seemed to swallow Raine whole. It went dark for a split second, and then once again became bright. Raine had finally reached the arena, and strangely, all he had to do was think it...It seemed he did teleport there, but not physically; mentally. Apparently being the first arriver in this bout, Raine smiled. He knew who his teammate was- the one and only Hiroki Sato.

The cloth that lay over Raine's mouth was stained with his own blood from his latest fight. Not being able to be "killed" by basic mortal wounds made Raine a formidable foe. Raine began eyeing his surroundings, and reminisced back to his fight with Hiroki. It was the first fight where he and his opponent both were driven to the extreme. Hiroki had actually had to summon the Demon King himself, and Raine prayed to the Gods and Goddesses of Light, Tranquility, and Plasma to grant him eternal strength. That fight ended somewhat...badly, Raine was not even sure that he could say he won.

He would await the arrival of Hiroki, and possibly create a strategic battle plan for their opponent, Dusk Adams. A strange feeling in Raine lead him to believe that he and Hiroki could be a good team.

~~~

Short ;3

Diluted.Past

ooc:well, I'm at a loss of words... im sorry, but I'll have to forfeit this fight. I'm sorry xxxCloud, and LDJ, but my interest in roleplaying has been dwindling these last few weeks, and I've decided to stop it all together in the last few days. Also, due to unforseen events( ask keyblader72 if you want to know) i will probably not be in the roleplaying section for a while now, so sorry again to the both of you...

Chris

Awards
Meh. Altering it would just make my stupid short post shorter. Just continue, and i will incorporate that im puzzled how Hiroki didn't arrive, or what have you.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
"Welcome warrior. It seems you have the un-nerving privalege of entertaining me............or to put it more precisely, to die by my hands."

Dusk simply stood there in the middle of this void, about fifty yards from Raine, his head bowed down, staring at the translucent floor with his eyes closed at all times. He appeared different, in many cases, compared to how his freinds and allies remembered him.

First of all his voice was very deep, bellowing rfom the darkest regoins of his throat but expanding into all directions of the void with the same force of sound which thunder could create. Next was his appearence. A couple of weeks ago (that's in omniverse time, Time moves much qicker in the void so a few weeks in the Omniverse compares to a couple of millenia in the void) Dusk had attained a level of pure soul power. His appearence changed from that point on, changing from his old, dark armour into a light waistcoat and jeans combinations. Also Dusk's skin was clean, pure, free of any posion or corruption the Omniverse could offer. Finally Dusk began to give off a strange, comforting aura, one which would gntly touch and comfort any beings skin who was nearby.

However this wasn't the Dusk which his freinds and allies had grown to respect and trust............he was different, completely different.

The Dusk which now stood infront of Raine wasn't the Dusk which many would have known him for, he wasn't the being which was told in stories to children now. Now he appeared filthy, beaten, almost defeated. He was back in his old black armour with the white Valkrye symbol inprinted on the front, though the armour and the jeans were sashed to peices, and the symbol was practically cut out of the armour. His skin appeared dirty, cut, burned and scarred. His hair appeared filthy, all over the place, greasy and looking as if it had never had a wash. Finally the aura Dusk gave off now was totally different in everyway. Now instead of the cool, comforting breeze that Dusk gave off it was more of an intense heat, one which could burn the skin off the body in mere moments, completely uncomfortable and impossible to go close to.

Truely the lone isolation that the void had offered Dsuk, added with the countless amount of time that his soul had been trapped here all resulted in a complete change of apperence and view on everything which Dusk could touch, smell, taste and so on.

"PREPARE YOURSELF!"

With that loud call to arms, Dusk lifted his head, while keeping his eyes closed though and stared at Raine, almost connecting with his very soul. Amidst all this a strange black aura encompassed Dusk before emmitting a black mist of sorts across the void. It quickly spread like wildfire, spreading in every direction, quickly reaching Raine's posistion.

Suddenly from the mist came a large pillar of grey light, about two foot in diameter and hurtling at a trmendous speed towards Raine. It had the force of a supernova and was aimed straight at the young warrior. Dusk wasn't messing about.

Chris

Awards
Hiroki wasn't one to be late. Instead of contemplating the many things that could have happened to him, Raine shifted his focus to the task at hand, which was, quite frankly, a massive pillar containing a supernova force aimed directly at him. Dusk bellowed a battle opening call, and left it up to Raine to do the rest. As the pillar neared, Raine performed the first counter that hit his mind. The plasma that so massively infested his blood could prove useful. Shooting jets plasma in every direction, he pressed his palms together, and the plasma retracted, forming an oval shield Raine, spanding over a three yard radial.

As the supernova connected with the plasma, Raine was perplexed how someone actually held a force strong enough to oppose the matter hotter then the sun. Either way, the effort would prove futile, as Dusk Adams had unleashed his, and Raine still was controlling the plasma at his own will. Reinforcing the shield with more plasma, a struggle commenced, but because of the strange shape of Raine's barrier, he would need to add more power to it to have any chance of not being destroyed. Albeit, he was dead, and on top of that, the supernova was on par with plasma, yet with any and every factor aside, he would still get annhilated. With a swift motion, Raine slid to the side, and his plasma shield followed him, not changing shape or form slightly. Then, placing his arms and legs outward, making his body in the shape of an "X", the plasma skyrocketed out of it's barrier form, and went off in every direction. It looked like Raine had exploded, and sent this substance everywhere. In midair, the plasma had regrouped, and with swift hand motions by Raine, it was forming into it's own pillar. In the nano-seconds it took to do that, the supernova and plasma were caught in a full fledged struggle, neither one strong enough to "win". Raine had ideas on how to do this, but for now, he directed his attention at Dusk, knowing he wasn't at danger from these pillars at the moment.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you, too."

Raine hesitated. Right now, he could only think of one thing to use. He hated constantly resorting to this, but it was undoubtably the best option at the moment. More likely then not, one of the very few fighters worthy of this attack stood before him. Grabbing his ruby chained sickle, Sharsmak, and his runite dagger, Tenrot, Raine pressed the tips of them together, and they emitted a black and white beam. This beam then transported next to Raine, and took the form of a human. Several seconds later, one could see Makyu Eramiss, the Wielder of Dark Light, standing next to Raine. In reality, it was one of Makyu's clones, the one who had defeated Raine, to be exact. Unlike Raine's petty plasma clones, this Makyu was just as strong as the real one.

Deciding to take a more strategic outlook in this fight, and let the danger factor go to Makyu, he demanded that Makyu charge at Dusk. With the two gems implanted in his arms, Raine knew he could hold for his own, with what those gems could do. Studying the elements for thirty years was nothing compared to studying them for an eternity. Stopping around five feet from Dusk, Makyu had pressed his palms at the two massive pillars that were fighting eachother off. In each hand, he absorbed a small amount of plasma and supernova respectively, and launched them right at Dusk. Raine, on the otherhand, was approximately a football field's length away, Paravreg in hand, plotting his next attack as he stabbed himself in the thigh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back