• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Zombie-Loan RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Oh good, another potential RPer! :D It'll have the A-Loan in it, so yeah, it'll follow some of the manga story, I guess. The story's gonna be about their everyday zombie-hunting lives, except there'll be new enemies and stuff, like kidnapping, bad guys pretending to be good guys, zombie instincts coming out etc. I also thought of a new group of enemies just for the RP. XD

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Basically you made a deal with a guy to come back to life. You have to pay him actual money but until it's completely paid off you're a zombie, but you're a legal zombie and you can make big bucks by hunting and getting rid of illegal zombies. Plus you have powers to summon a weapon that's special for dealing with the illegal zombies.

This may seem like a rip off but I wanna use a scythe.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Ah, ok. Well, here's the temp then, just so you know what you're gonna have to put in it. :) Btw, EON is the new group of enemies I made. I'll wait until... Idk actually. I might just put up the SU tonight or tomorrow. Btw, you can use actual characters from Z-Loan, athough OCs are allowed.

[SIZE=2]Name: (You should all know what this is.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Age: (Ditto.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Gender: (Male or female.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Appearance: (Pictures are preferred, but a description is fine.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Bio: (History, what their life is like etc. If they're a zombie, put how they died. For canon characters, you can paste from Wikipedia if you like.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Personality: (What are they like?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Weapon: (Sword, Gun, Sycthe etc. Could also include a picture if you want.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Team: (Z-Loan, A-Loan, ARRC, EON or Undefined if they aren't any of the others.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Entity: (Human, Zombie, Ferryman, Shinigami... you get the picture. If you don't know what they are, just put Unknown.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Canon?: (Yes or no.)[/SIZE]

EDIT: Kay people, the SU is up. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back