• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

Besides possibly being an organization member, what do you think Axel's role might be in Kh2 and if you get to fight him (which I so hope you will:D ) do you think he would be a hard guy to beat and how many times do you think you will have to fight him?

beastin4kh2

well I think in some way he is going to help sora, and I do think we will get to fight him

Non-Existant One

As Nomura said his role will be am exciting one that may make you shed a tear or two. (Something like that.) And of course you get to fight Axel he's an enemy, and his hardness will depend on your skill at the game and at what point and time you have to fight him in the game. And since Nomura said Axel would have a big role in KH2 it would only be natural for him to make more than one appearence, And you will most likely fight him on some of those occasions.

Magnus Prime

Non-Existant One said:
As Nomura said his role will be am exciting one that may make you shed a tear or two. (Something like that.) And of course you get to fight Axel he's an enemy, and his hardness will depend on your skill at the game and at what point and time you have to fight him in the game. And since Nomura said Axel would have a big role in KH2 it would only be natural for him to make more than one appearence, And you will most likely fight him on some of those occasions.

thanks that supports my theory (sort of). I think axel's working for king mickey and helping him spy on the org. and when we learn that he's good he sacrifices himself towards the end of the game to save sora

Lupuscurrit

keybade man29 said:
That suck if he died, and what if you earned some kind of keyblade if you defeat him.

Yea like one that makes wind and fire spells stronger because of his rings, wind and fire

or it gives u a special spell like fire tornado

Non-Existant One

Magnus Prime, that's a decent theory compared to others, but its still just as you said, a theory, but for some reason Axel doesn't strike me as the type of person to ever be good. I can only see him as being evil. Which suits him well.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
Magnus Prime said:
thanks that supports my theory (sort of). I think axel's working for king mickey and helping him spy on the org. and when we learn that he's good he sacrifices himself towards the end of the game to save sora

I agree... I have a feeling he is working for King Mickey also.
Maybe the reason he's fighting the BHK in that one trailer is to test his skills as a blade master... Who knows?

mattdelig29

Lupuscurrit said:
Yea like one that makes wind and fire spells stronger because of his rings, wind and fire

or it gives u a special spell like fire tornado
I don't think we'd get a spell but I bet if we beat him, our fire spell would get upgraded or something like that.

cursed keyblade

i think som how axel will help sora even tho he looks bad. and he will end up fighting sora and end up givin him alot of stuff that sora need to know. idk tell me if im crazy for thinking this.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
My personal feelings on what axel is for is that he is one of thoes dudes who does whats right. (or what he thinks is right) So he is trying to help the Kh Universe (what ever you want to call it) by doing things that he thinks is good when actually is is Evil, but he doesn't realise it. Then after a very (i wanna say) Emotional? battel with sora he "see's the light' and relizes what he has been doing was more bad then good, so he sets out to fix it, and in his atempt he dies dramaticly. (like whats his face in FF 7) *OMG! slaps himself repetedly for not remembering the guys name* but anyway that is just my personal thoughts on Axel.

(does that make any sence?)

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
zenkai16 said:
My personal feelings on what axel is for is that he is one of thoes dudes who does whats right. (or what he thinks is right) So he is trying to help the Kh Universe (what ever you want to call it) by doing things that he thinks is good when actually is is Evil, but he doesn't realise it. Then after a very (i wanna say) Emotional? battel with sora he "see's the light' and relizes what he has been doing was more bad then good, so he sets out to fix it, and in his atempt he dies dramaticly. (like whats his face in FF 7) *OMG! slaps himself repetedly for not remembering the guys name* but anyway that is just my personal thoughts on Axel.

(does that make any sence?)

Make's sence... Plus, I think the name your looking for is Zack from FF7. Axel could be his twin if he had black hair too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back