• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

ok (sorry for) another thread about her, I have questions I really want to know the answer (well if nobody knows then nobody post, I just wanna know the answers coz I'm been arguin with my friend so I want to know what'll you guys say...)

-How could Namine open the portal of darkness back in TWTNW?

-Why couldn't the King, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto see her when she opened the portal?

-When Kairi grabbed hold of her hand, a light emerged, huh wtf?

-(and maybe somebody has known about this?) who brought her or how did she end up with DiZ, she was in Castle Oblivion the last time Sora saw her in CoM

ok that's all, I'm not a really detailed person but my friend is, he kept asking me questions and he's driving me crazy, can someone help (^ ^)

Heartless's boss

lv_kh0720 said:
ok (sorry for) another thread about her, I have questions I really want to know the answer (well if nobody knows then nobody post, I just wanna know the answers coz I'm been arguin with my friend so I want to know what'll you guys say...)

-How could Namine open the portal of darkness back in TWTNW?

-Why couldn't the King, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto see her when she opened the portal?

-When Kairi grabbed hold of her hand, a light emerged, huh wtf?

-(and maybe somebody has known about this?) who brought her or how did she end up with DiZ, she was in Castle Oblivion the last time Sora saw her in CoM

ok that's all, I'm not a really detailed person but my friend is, he kept asking me questions and he's driving me crazy, can someone help (^ ^)

1- Because she is a nobody...a darkness creature... she can use darkness powers, like open portals of darkness

2-well, at the end of KH2 she return inside kairi (she is her nobody) and none can she her (except kairi and is best friend sora...)

3-I don't understand the question...:D

4-I think that castel oblivion doesn't really exists... it's only a creation of naminè's pictures that became real... (I understand that)... do you remember the white room in the Haunted mansion in Twilight town? have you noticed the command list?

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
1. Yeah, it's like Heartless's Boss said.

2. I did seem like Riku could see her, huh? I don't know why, maybe because he knew Namine, like personally met her and all. The other three never did, but Riku had actual contact with her.

3. Well, she not only met, but just then had physical contact with her original. Seems that's not something that happens very often, as the original usually becomes a Heartless. I think Stavros was right, they were like connecting or merging or something.

4. I think DiZ took her from Castle Oblivion. Doesn't it say that in one of the other Ansem Reports? He writes about having infiltrated the castle and seeing or knowing about Namine. Not sure.

Oathkeeper33

Alrighty...Now...

1. You guys had this one right.

2. Wrongo. Riku Sora and Kairi all have the powers of the Keyblade, which allows them to see Namine. Also, Sora and Riku both have had connection with Namine when she was of solid being. Now shes not a solid being, but they can still see her, since they have made that click.

3. Simple. She's returning the half of a heart she had to Kairi.

4. Right. She and Riku and Diz are trying to return her to Kairi and get Roxas back to Sora. He transported her from Castle Oblivion to Twilight Town.

Does that help?:D

SH_Brat

Oathkeeper33 said:
2. Wrongo. Riku Sora and Kairi all have the powers of the Keyblade, which allows them to see Namine. Also, Sora and Riku both have had connection with Namine when she was of solid being. Now shes not a solid being, but they can still see her, since they have made that click.

Mickey had the power for the keyblade, too. If it were only those three who saw her it would have to be of some other cause. Like, they saw her because their hearts are connected to Kairi, so they are able to feel Namines presence as well.

Alrighty then... Now for my theories.:p
1.Namine is a Nobody, so she has the power over Light and Dark. She was able to summon it through that power. Although it is strange that she was see through at that time.
2.I thought they had seen her... Well, either way, the reason Sora and Riku could see her is because they are connected to Kairis heart.
3. Namine was fusing back with Kairi again.
4. DiZ was in Castle Oblivion, so he probably took her with him after CoM. Those two teamed up to try and help Sora recover his memories. DiZ knew it was dangerous for Sora to remain in Castle Oblivion, so he situated Sora and Namine at the Twilight Town Mansion.That way Namine would be safe to regain Soras memories.

Last edited:

lv_kh0720

Mickey had the power for the keyblade, too. If it were only those three who saw her it would have to be of some other cause. Like, they saw her because their hearts are connected to Kairi, so they are able to feel Namines presence as well.
yup I noticed that. Connected to Kairi? What you really meant by "connected", you meant their hearts were close to Kairi?

3. Namine was fusing back with Kairi again
she...didn't...Saix and the others still could see her...otherwise you meant she "incompletely" fused with Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back