• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► About Rodey's examples of time travel... (Avengers EndGame) (Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Did anyone else notice that Rodey listed a lot of time travel movies (possibly shows), but didn't go for Dragon Ball Z, like the time travel there is similar to what happened in EG, Afterall Shang Chi and The Legend Of The Ten Rings proves that DBZ exist in the MCU, I mean I get it if Rodey never heard of it, but the odds of the other Avengers not hearing of it seems a bit low, anyway what are your thoughts?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He doesn't watch anime, what more do you need?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just for Fun, hence the term, Fun Discussion.
No offense but most of these questions about various shows/movies could just be asked in the already existing threads about those shows/movies, since these don’t usually seem to warrant making an entirely new thread.

But I do like that you’re trying to keep things alive at least lol

To answer the question, they aren’t going to bring up every pop cultural reference that has time travel. DBZ isn’t even primarily known for its time travel, but rather the pure spectacle of fights and the establishing of basic shonen tropes.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
No offense but most of these questions about various shows/movies could just be asked in the already existing threads about those shows/movies, since these don’t usually seem to warrant making an entirely new thread.
Well, I thought about that, but I didn't want to derail a thread just for one question like this.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
To answer the question, they aren’t going to bring up every pop cultural reference that has time travel. DBZ isn’t even primarily known for its time travel, but rather the pure spectacle of fights and the establishing of basic shonen tropes.
Ant-Man tried, and sorry to answer your post separately like this, I messed up when I was typing by hitting enter by mistake, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back