• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
For people who already know what happen in kingdom hearts 2 Please don't post.

Hey I just thought of something about Roxas.(Yes I said Roxas instead of BHK. I believe now that Roxas is his name):)

1. Just how was Roxas created?? I know he was created from Sora but just how did he come to be? Was it when Sora lost his memories or when Sora Stabbed himself with that dark keyblade to get Kari's heart?

2. Why did Roxas become a unknown? was it because Diz made a threat on Roxas or just because Roxas chose to be one?

3.What's Roxas favorite color? (laughs)

4. Roxas is using the oathkeeper. Why? did he make a promise with someone?

5. For the last boss, I think Roxas and Sora work together to beat him.

destinyoflight

i wonder what will happen to him after kh2...will he be in kh3? or will he just wander around wondering who he is...lol

Marluxia0090

5) Sora and Riku work together to beat him however roxas fuses with sora to become a complete being

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Roxas was made when Sora became a Heartless (basically when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Hearts) and released Kairi's Heart.

2. The Organization is a "group" of strong nobodies that work together to try and become complete. Roxas want's to become complete, so he joined.

3. Probably black and white.

4. The most logical thing we can come up with is that when Sora was placed into the pods his powers transfered over to his nobody (Roxas) to keep the shell alive and guide Roxas back to Sora. It makes no sense for Roxas to always have been able to use the Keyblades because if he could, the traitors (like Marluxia) would have tried to get Roxas to help them and not Sora. We never see Roxas before Sora's in the pod either.

5. Roxas is gone by then... T_T Riku and Sora fight Xenmas together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back