• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About sora in twilight town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It was the Roxas in him, that sounded weird XD, but Roxas realizes that all the moments he had in Twilight Town were fake (he was in a VR Simulation) so seeing the friends he had pretty much considered family not even really know him, I guess that upset him.

BHSora177

MyInnerFred said:
It was the Roxas in him, that sounded weird XD, but Roxas realizes that all the moments he had in Twilight Town were fake (he was in a VR Simulation) so seeing the friends he had pretty much considered family not even really know him, I guess that upset him.

Woah thanks for the info

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i found it quite touching the way he just cried randomly because of Roxas... its cuz of the love for the friends lol

D

Deleted member 5341

...so....when sora fuses w/roxas...does that mean...he's like a sora/roxas hybrid???? Like, i know that Roxas isn't a seperate person, but a part of sora, but...what part of sora is he???
*spoiler ahead*

And i heard a few places that kairi fuses w/namine, and...so...
what happens to kairi??

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
AngelicPaopuHart said:
...so....when sora fuses w/roxas...does that mean...he's like a sora/roxas hybrid???? Like, i know that Roxas isn't a seperate person, but a part of sora, but...what part of sora is he???
*spoiler ahead*

And i heard a few places that kairi fuses w/namine, and...so...
what happens to kairi??

No, he doesn't become a hybrid. LOL. He just becomes comeplete. Same with Kairi.

Roxas is the other half of Sora... sort of. Namine is also the other half of Kairi.

This happened when they lost their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back