• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Unreality (Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
This is probably the most comlicated concept ever, but it's described as a place where Light and Darkness do not exist, and yet Light and Darkness do exist there, for Light, they have lamppost, streetlilghts, traffic lights alot of electrical light, and the sun, same with Darkness, they have shadows, (not the Heartless kind), Night, and if they were to cut the Light off in a room with no window, they would get a Dark room, having a world devoid of both is Impossible, that or the world itself is a paradox, or was it simply a mistranslation, what are your thoughts?

WaltK

Awards
I think they mean the supernatural, KH-specific definition of light and dark doesn't exist there.

In unreality, the only "light and dark" that exists is the scientific kind (illumination and lack thereof, respectively).

vaderskywalker

Awards
I think they mean the supernatural, KH-specific definition of light and dark doesn't exist there.

In unreality, the only "light and dark" that exists is the scientific kind (illumination and lack thereof, respectively).
Oh, well, that does make more sense, but to be fair, technically stars also follow this logic in both the Realm Of Light, and the Realm of Unreality, but yeah, I agree.

Chie

Awards
Well, you can look at it as an extension of the joke in the Caribbean in KH3, where Luxord and Vexen were investigating the box that contains Davy Jones' heart. When Vexen finds out it's the real kind of "heart", he's annoyed and just leaves. KH uses common real-world terms to mean specific metaphysical conceits, but usually it doesn't acknowledge this - but now, it is starting to acknowledge it, and an unspoken tension begins to creak.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Well, you can look at it as an extension of the joke in the Caribbean in KH3, where Luxord and Vexen were investigating the box that contains Davy Jones' heart. When Vexen finds out it's the real kind of "heart", he's annoyed and just leaves. KH uses common real-world terms to mean specific metaphysical conceits, but usually it doesn't acknowledge this - but now, it is starting to acknowledge it, and an unspoken tension begins to creak.
Huh, I don't know how to feel about that, but ok.

Back