• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

additionals for the us/int version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blidus

for those who have played the game.................. aren't you guys unsatified w/kh2? i mean it really lack optional boss, side story etc..
well anyway is there anything you wish to be added in kh2 us ver.?
just for example leon's/squall's moves hope SE can add the lionheart..

or add seymore in the optional boss so that the yrp would extend thier roles...

or let Mickey join your party like Riku
ya know something like that.............:)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well, the original Jap version of KH had no optional bosses at all, it was only when it was released in NA that Sephiroth, Kurt Ziza and Phantom were put into KH. So we'll probably get al least one more optional boss.

However, this also means, that this could lead to KH2: Final Mix, which would suck for us Americans, so no, they dont really have to add anything.

RikusDarkHalf

Yes and with every thing they add to the kh2 version for america it will just take that much longer for it to come out.

Its not bad but I still want it to come out in early spring

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Cloudy_Card said:
well, the original Jap version of KH had no optional bosses at all, it was only when it was released in NA that Sephiroth, Kurt Ziza and Phantom were put into KH. So we'll probably get al least one more optional boss.

However, this also means, that this could lead to KH2: Final Mix, which would suck for us Americans, so no, they dont really have to add anything.

I thought the Japanese Version had Phantom and we got Sephiroth, Kurt and Ice Titan?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
MyInnerFred said:
I thought the Japanese Version had Phantom and we got Sephiroth, Kurt and Ice Titan?

Yeah I know what u mean, they do but some things in the American version. Although I already have and beat Kh2 in japanese, I still am looking forward to the extras if any that will be in the US version.

S

suvre

i read about something like this

the japanese will be making something called kh2 remix wich will be on a dual-layered disc beacuase it will hold both the japanese and english version on it

it will have all the extras from the na version and more

so yeah there willl be more things

also there ws alot of side-story but to find it in japanese was hard lol but its fun to look for anyway

but seymour boss sik and maybe a yunalesca boss to

i know of some extras from a friend of mine that works with square-soft he said that tidus and wakka will be in kh2 aswell for 2 new summons and a option to remove 2 drive forms from the list and get anti-form to choose (p.s. u can get the forms back just go into equip)

and yeah so much more

also an option to play 2 player skateboarding yay sik shiznit

and probabky some new bosses yay yay yay yay

D

Dexter

Say wha......?????^^^^.....Plz the whole "MY DAD WORK'S FOR SQUARE" or 'MY FREINDS DAD WORKS FOR SQUARE" WILL NOT be tolerated. I like your ide'a though but plz just...no...plz no!

PS: What I just said probaly goes for everyone!^^^
!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
suvre said:
i read about something like this

the japanese will be making something called kh2 remix wich will be on a dual-layered disc beacuase it will hold both the japanese and english version on it

it will have all the extras from the na version and more

so yeah there willl be more things

also there ws alot of side-story but to find it in japanese was hard lol but its fun to look for anyway

but seymour boss sik and maybe a yunalesca boss to

i know of some extras from a friend of mine that works with square-soft he said that tidus and wakka will be in kh2 aswell for 2 new summons and a option to remove 2 drive forms from the list and get anti-form to choose (p.s. u can get the forms back just go into equip)

and yeah so much more

also an option to play 2 player skateboarding yay sik shiznit

and probabky some new bosses yay yay yay yay

Another BSer.

I hope they don't add anything. If they do, it would be unfair to the Japanese. To make it fair the japanese have to rebuy the game with more stuff that we'll never get.

Ferius

SE always does it though.

They did it was FFVII by adding two weapons, and then releasing it in Japan as FFVII international, and again with FFX, and with KH1 they did it was Final Mix, and adding two new weapons for each char, seven new moves for Sora, a Fight with Xenmas in Hallow Bastion, added Sephiroth, Ice Titan, and Kurt to it, and with the America voice acting.

They'll probably do it again with the American release of KH2, but no one knows what exactly.

But seriously learn fking proper spelling, and grammer, it's enough to make me want to ram my head against the desk repeatedly.

kurosora3169

I don't really care what they do as long as it doesn't take any longer to come out but if I had to choose I would have to say that it wouldn't hurt to put a few extras in the NA version and if they release a final mix then I'll buy it from Japan and all will be well.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's going to have extras for one reason... Sales! People will buy it, no matter what people think, people will buy it. If they Re-released KH1 right now with the ability to change Sora's Costume to that of Riku (just a skin swap) and added a few new Key Blades, people would buy it... So many people would buy it.

I still think we are going to get the Zexion Boss battle I've had spawning up in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back