• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent children and KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

I was thinking that maybe they may have a trailer or something on KH2. Does anyone know if there wll be a trailer on FF Advent children about KH2? Also does anyone know when FF Advent Children comes out? I heard January 10, 2006.

saixlonghorn21

Inner-Demon said:
On January 10, Nomura & Square will have a press release detailing the NA releases of Kingdom Hearts II and Advent Children.
frickin sweet!!!! i hope ur right inner demon

wolfchild

Advent children was supposed to come out on September 13, 2005. And the Japanese version was supposed to come out in Japan on September 14, 2005 but they decided to make a two disc special edition for the US version. Which in my opinion is why it is coming out so late.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
JuttingRock said:
Its probably subtitled....

I've seen the subtitled version and even have it on a cd, but I don't have the right codecs to play it. :(

download media player classic

Also... NO FFAC has NOT come out in English, It just has eng Subtitles

your the retard, dont go Flaming people when you dont have the evidense to back it up

the Rainmaker

The guys at my local game store said that they are telling the games people that Advent Children is slated for March 28th, 2006. Kingdom Hearts II is expected sometime in March.

My question is, if both AC and KHII are in March, which should come first? It's smarter for S-E to have AC come out before KHII. Assuming that the 3.28.06 date is correct, then theoretically KHII should come out on like the 30th. It's interesting to note that the first KH came out in March as well.

Also, it's smarter for KHII to come out before Pirates: Dead Man's Chest.

It's all a matter of marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back