• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

This might be old but i'm so happy, U.S. gets Advent Children September 13th and Japan gets it the 14th. I'm so happy, i've been waitin for it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I know that this is old news, but I have a question:
Will it be for both the PSP and DVD, or will it be just for the PSP? I think they would make more money with both a DVD and a PSP movie.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
sealightbreeze said:
I know that this is old news, but I have a question:
Will it be for both the PSP and DVD, or will it be just for the PSP? I think they would make more money with both a DVD and a PSP movie.

It comes out on DVD first.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Dragonfly said:
*starts crying*

NOOOOO

Wheres the european release date!!

Why do we always get things last and MUCH later

Order from a US site and have it shipped >.>

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Libra said:
Order from a US site and have it shipped >.>

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but its just ... AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Listen ... With my past experiances, it is most likely that I then buy the DVD in a local store before I get that DVD by mail ........ Trust me >_<

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
But why release it in the NA before Japan? Most of the time, they release it in Japan first and then comes to North America. It's good the movie's coming out on DVD first, I don't have a PSP and not planning to get one.

Tsukasa

Awards
Dragonfly, I feel your pain.... I live right next to Belgium =/

Anyway, when it releases in NA, expect it to come at least 1/2 months later in Europe ._.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Tsukasa said:
Dragonfly, I feel your pain.... I live right next to Belgium =/

Anyway, when it releases in NA, expect it to come at least 1/2 months later in Europe ._.

Where ya live? Holland? Germany? France? Luxemburg? Britain? :D

-_- Its a good thing I have patience when it comes to releases

Tsukasa

Awards
Hehe, Holland ;)

Yeah, I have patience too....I just drag myself through the months of waiting 0_o

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I make it easy on myself ... I forget that Kingdom Hearts 2 excists ........ That helps ........ But then I get pulled back into reality and I go cry on my bed with a copy of Kingdom Hearts and CoM in my hands ......

Goedeavond ^_^

MetalChemist

hahaha us na's owned the crap outta the Japs. We finally get something first than them. But theres a singe of doubt because i heard that it was going to be released the same day in japan and in na.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
MetalChemist said:
hahaha us na's owned the crap outta the Japs. We finally get something first than them. But theres a singe of doubt because i heard that it was going to be released the same day in japan and in na.
Don't act like a fool. NA owns Japan?! Don't make me laugh, if it wasn't for Japan, you wouldn't have this movie at all. Heck, you wouldn't be playing games now! Nintendo, Sony, etc, it all comes from Japan. Give them respect!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

You do realise your probably getting it the same time and it's just the timezones..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back