• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aerial arcanum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

i think i heard it from a kh2 fan website that they siad that there will be like aerial arcanum, is this true? trust me THIS IS NO SPOILER, JUST FOR THOSE WEIRDO PEOPLE THAT THINKS EVERYTHING IS A SPOLIER, its not.............

valormode1991

I dont think so but there is a drive mode that does a move that looks like an arial arcanum...so i guess in a scence it is

kingdom_heartsII

u guys have u seen that gameplay in agrabah where he just strikes and strikes on the air, i bet thats it ( hes inside the palace gates the one with like the bushes and where u fight the fire/ice lords) and whats weird after he does it he uses brave form WITHOUT goofy, i mean hows that possible. i'll get a site

The M.C.

JTTW
kingdom_heartsII said:
u guys have u seen that gameplay in agrabah where he just strikes and strikes on the air, i bet thats it ( hes inside the palace gates the one with like the bushes and where u fight the fire/ice lords) and whats weird after he does it he uses brave form WITHOUT goofy, i mean hows that possible. i'll get a site

are you sure that wasnt just the aerial combo? cause i've seen the aerial combo before and its pretty long, i'd say its about as long as ars arcanum almost.

valormode1991

The M.C. said:
are you sure that wasnt just the aerial combo? cause i've seen the aerial combo before and its pretty long, i'd say its about as long as ars arcanum almost.

Indeed arial and ground combos have grown much longer to deal with the tougher enemies since well ur gonna have to hit them more...cause they get harder this time around...yea

ViktorMayrin

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, here's the story regarding those combos.

In Brave, Master, and Final forms, Sora get some pretty ridiculous combo counts, and you can't even cancel out of the Final Form's combos. When you level the Forms to their max (lvl 7), certain key abilities transfer to Sora's base form, similar to FFV's Suppin Job. If you master one of the other jobs, all innate abilities (like the Thief's dash or Ninja's dual wield) transfer to the Suppin form.

Anyway, that's why Sora can use certain finishing attacks.

valormode1991

ViktorMayrin said:
Actually, here's the story regarding those combos.

In Brave, Master, and Final forms, Sora get some pretty ridiculous combo counts, and you can't even cancel out of the Final Form's combos. When you level the Forms to their max (lvl 7), certain key abilities transfer to Sora's base form, similar to FFV's Suppin Job. If you master one of the other jobs, all innate abilities (like the Thief's dash or Ninja's dual wield) transfer to the Suppin form.

Anyway, that's why Sora can use certain finishing attacks.

Highly interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back