• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aeriths voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! i guess it is ok, since aerith is like a" gentle soul" you could say...but it seem to gentle, like she would sing, and birds and rabbits would crowd around her...and not be afraid...

I

inhiding

ShadoWanderer said:
To me sounds too soft, she sounds like she always concerned about something at the time.
At the same time, she reminds me of Orihime from Bleach almost, minus the louder sounding enthusiasm.

Meaning to imply that the voice doesn't really match the character. She just sounds.. dumber.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I hate it. Aerith sounds so dead and lifeless. Yuffie sounds great. Cid sounds...ok. Leon sounds good. And Auron is by far the best FF character on the game so far. His voice is excellent.

Aerith on the other hand just sounds terrible. To think, this is how she's going to sound in Advent Children.

T

tux_

Mena Suvari did a horrible job, Aerith sounds like a zombie.
That, or a really dumb person ._.

ChaosInfintium

I'll Say this Mena Suvari, She maybe a good actress in her own right HOWEVER her portrayal of Aerith/Aeris(depending your View) is horrible especially when Taken into a comparison of The Japanese Voice in KH2 and Her Voice, then for further Nauseating(sp?) checking, Find someone with a Hacked or Legit Copy of the FFVII:AC in japanese and Run KH2 Aerith and The AC Voices next to each other........

What I'm Leading this to is mind you I really don't like Mandy Moore either, is she was a better VA for Aerith and I have little hope for AC now especially Since yes Aerith is Dead in FFVII game and Movie she is still supposed to sound kinda innocent but not I'm from the Lolly pop guild innocent and She is supposed to have some Bloody Life in her voice not anything to Cheerful but NOt I'm mourning for the Lose of my Long dead Aunt's Dog that I accidently ran over with a lawnmower.........

I think that pretty much covers my issue with Aerith......Now I gotta go find a board to Complain about Cid's Voice cause Cid yeah he's older but not Freaking Dirty old Grampa Sounding.........

xbindedmemoriesx

is cid australian? cause when you first meet him he TOTALLY sounds australian!
mandy moore really did do a much better job than mena suvari ill admit...even though i like mena suvari...whatever...at least she doesnt have that many talking lines...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back