• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Age???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

eheheh, you kinda missed the point a bit, but that's okay. You'll learn eventually.

Well I do think of Terra as cute, but more sexy since he has that "dark" side to him.
And muscles.
Yes, I like men over boys.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
me too! It's not Chad Michael Murray on my walls, It's The Phantom, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Naveen Andrews, David Boreanaz (sigh) Except Kaiba. He's the only boy I liked. Which is really bad, 'cause he's a cartoon.

(Deep Breath)
Kawaii-Desu!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK VAT

edit: I forgot Axel and Riku! Those are men though.

D

Divine Light

okay if you girls are done this isn't a high school girls bathroom you know.

Terra-20-21-
Aqua-18-19-
Ven-15-16-

D

Divine Light

thats not what I meant. I mean your babble about Men and things.

V

V.A.T.13

me too! It's not Chad Michael Murray on my walls, It's The Phantom, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Naveen Andrews, David Boreanaz (sigh) Except Kaiba. He's the only boy I liked. Which is really bad, 'cause he's a cartoon.

(Deep Breath)
Kawaii-Desu!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK VAT

edit: I forgot Axel and Riku! Those are men though.
No need to fret. 2D is often better than 3D at times. And Kaiba IS pretty hot. I blame my best friend for that.

okay if you girls are done this isn't a high school girls bathroom you know.
What are you talking about? Of course it is.
What're YOU doing here lil miss?

madammina

That's precisely what I was referring to. {Edit: Vat agrees with me on Kaiba! Vat, you're the first person to agree with me.} (calming breath) Let's just move on, okay?

Still thinking that that Terra is going to be 30

D

Divine Light

No need to fret. 2D is often better than 3D at times. And Kaiba IS pretty hot. I blame my best friend for that.

What are you talking about? Of course it is.
What're YOU doing here lil miss?

I believe you just insulted me lol.

besides you shouldn't be here. I think you're psychiatric hospital bed misses you.

madammina

oy! Friendly arguiing is fine (and I'm not a mod so feel free to ignore) but this seems to be getting dangerously close to flaming.

V

V.A.T.13

That's precisely what I was referring to. {Edit: Vat agrees with me on Kaiba! Vat, you're the first person to agree with me.} (calming breath) Let's just move on, okay?

Why, not much left to say. This thread will just be filled with mindless posts of the same thing:

"Terra - 19-30
Aqua - 17-15
Ven - 15- 19"

You should meet a few more people. Light...er...Kaiba is a pretty popular character. Ever heard of Rapan?
Oh man, their art is gorgeous.

I believe you just insulted me lol.

besides you shouldn't be here. I think you're psychiatric hospital bed misses you.
Calling you a woman is an insult!? Why I am insulted myself my good sir!

madammina: It's fine. Don't worry your little head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back