• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ah the horror! I-I-I'm a newb!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dae

Well we all have to start somewhere, neh? Ah the one thing I hate about joining new forums...being a newbie! Oh well.

Anyway,

Hey, I'm Dae[day]. Full name (no not my 'real' name `-`) Ammadae[am-mah-day]. Since I didn't feel like typing that all out for a username I just did my nickname. How sad. Yes I am a very lazy person >:p

I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself...

Name: Ammadae
Nick: Dae

"Human Form" - Well since my onlineself is a black feather dragon...human form is me in an apperence of a huma (Wow!! O_O) Anyway I take the apperence of a human, shoulder length black hair, and feathery black wings coming form my back, and a black dragon like tail.

"Dragon Form" - This is my dragon self. Nothing much to say except I'm a black feathery dragon...o_o;

Yes I know I'm a total geek. Who goes into explaining who they are online? Wow...I feel pretty pathetic. ^_^ Oh well I don't care, EMBRACE YOUR IDIOTSELF WOO!!! About me...well I like drawing, writing, and especially rping. Can't get enough of it.

^^

Well I hope I can have some good times here at this forum...I'm such an obsessed fan of KH. Though mine cracked in the middle and will now not let me use the X button. I was so close...facing Riku for the second time... -growls- All the good scenes I missed -sobs-

I'm also IN LOVE with Axel. Most people at school are like "wth...you love a game character?"

Well...shaddup to you people. ;-; Yes I wish he was real... -sobs again-

>_> ANYWAY! Hello all who view this topic. xD

Last edited:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Hello...err..Ammadae is it ? I cant really read your font that well...You should change it...Well whatever, Welcome to the forums, If you need help just PM me and I will do what I can, ok...

Dae

Hmmm...I think the fonts on my computer is coming out larger than it really is. For one thing I went to my forum I made and it was huge. If it's really small I'm sorry. Thanks guys...you're so sweet! ^^

Last edited:

Dae

GO MARINERS!

Pyro...you rock...
o_O; MY HOMETOWN TEAM! But...eh...I moved -sweatdrop..- Still my team thogh ^__^

Really...? Sweet...hahahaha, well thats nice to know.

Heh ^^;

Odd...I just got a call from my mom at work saying she broke her finger at work and is coming home o_O; (random but well things like that don't happen often!)

Dae

Ah! I found the problem. On my internet explorer where there's "file, edit, view" and such under view there's this thing called "text" size and it was set on "large". Odd...I wonder how that happened o_O;

Dae

Ah, that's cool. Thanks for all of you being so kind and generous. Eh...I don't really like vB chat...for my computer it really lags and usually doesn't show half the stuff I type! Thanks again! ^_^

C

cam ron 77

yo dea, have a great time here, i like drawing too. you should check out the art section here. its cool.

well, nice meetin ya:D

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
*poke* She's not a n00b...huge difference..

anyways, eh..welcome! I usually don't venture in here..but yeah! (Also, don't double post. ^^;) Drawing rocks, definitely checkout the art area, awesome art there. Well, be glad to see you around, and eh..check out the rules before posting! -_o >^.^<

Back