• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AI bots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
hey, i saw a guy fighting that cancer crab guy and he's still not out of his battle. is there a certain time limit u could b in a battle with an ai bot? cuz ive been waiting for a full day to fight cancer crab...

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I think its supposed to cut him off after 24 hours. Although, it should be after 30 mins.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
ya, seriously... like 100 people could b waiting for 1 guy... and maybe there should b more than one cancer crab... and does anyone know how much gil a cancer crab gives?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
25!? Thats not near enough. I think I'lll have to buy a TT pack to make some frigin gill.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
omega wyrm said:
challenge meat worm or Sophira instead. They pay out higher and are about the same difficulty level.
ya... i tried that. i like the meal worm more. he's easier. and i thought this was supposed to b in this forum because its a question about the forums...

eternal darkness

Man those AI are the basic ones given to a RPG Inferno...they should change it. I will wait until the time comes.

eternal darkness

Yeah I haven't actually been on the AI section...but there is a dragon also right???

That's because they really haven't evn touched the RPG. Neither the weapons dude, there the same as installing the RPG. :lol:

sub-zero

Website
yahoo.com
Blue Mage said:
I think its supposed to cut him off after 24 hours. Although, it should be after 30 mins.

i like that idea i been with this form for a while now and i have not got to fight yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back