• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

all 13 playable worlds of kingdom hearts worlds are finally confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
we saw gameplay of 13 worlds now
Toy story
tangeld
monster inc
big hero 6
winnin the Pooh
pirates of carribean
frozen
Hercules
twilight town
mysterious tower
realm of darkness
keyblade graveyard
Scala ad Caelum

so is that all the world's? it will make sense having 13 worlds

as for radiant garden and destiny island im afraid those 2 are just cutscenes. but anyhow this is soo awesome 13 worlds:D

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
I wouldn't count realm of darkness and mysterious tower.

why? Realm of darkness is literally a realm and playable in kh1 final word and kh0.2 bbs plus mysterious tower was also playable once plus we could play it as kairi since she's training

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Isn't the realm of darkness just short story gameplay sections? I generally count a world as something we can return too like any other regular world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Mysterious Tower is probably like 5 rooms so I really don't count it myself. At least as a good world lol. Like I am fine with it being there, but I doubt it will be around much. Unless they did some massive renovations on the inside, which is possible. I don't really know what it would add though.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
We haven't seen gameplay in Scala ad Caelam yet, that could be an illusion of the past or a cutscene. I'm sure we will get to play there, but there's not been any actual action seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back