• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All aboard the dickship.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
So I was about to start making an AMV, when I found a video I got from KHVids.net. (Figured I might as well plug them in the beginning of this so I don't forget.) I found the fight with Ansem SoD at the end, ya know, the one on the giant dickship. I hadn't brawled with him in a while so when I watch him summon his weapon aboard the dickship I was like, "Oh, he had the Soul Eater?" :/ then I watched him twirl it around. Double ended Soul Eater..wait, what?!
whattwo.jpg

Hold up a sec. Two 'eyes.' Well that's kinda weird..
two.jpg

Sure enough..Now do I really need to post the pic of Vanitas' Keyblade to make my link clear? everybody has seen it. Next up, two things that kinda go together.
hbfd.jpg

All hearts are born in darkness? wait... I though Ansem the Wise said:
sleep2.jpg

Everything is born from sleep.
Ok, now remember what takes over when Xehanort's Heartless takes a little nappy in the middle of battle?
sleep.jpg

That's right, it's that giant massive black thing with YELLOW eyes and two blue orbs..
Here is what I'm saying. I can't begin to understand what the hell is under Vanitas' Mask, but I'm saying that Vanitas and Xehanort become one. I think the creation of Nobodies and Heartless are contributing to the two of them wanting to be separated. That part isn't that far of a stretch from what Nomura has already given us..Roxas wanted to be a separate entity from Sora. I don't know why Xemnas would call Aqua's armor his friend though. But hold up! There are 3 entities relating to the Xehanort we know. Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody. Ansem SoD, Xehanort's Heartless. And lastly Ansem's 'Guardian.'
Yeah so I'm suggesting that instead of the typical 'Xehanort=Terra' BS, that it could possibly be some type of intertwining between the Three, MX, Van, And Terra..Maybe the defeat of A SoD and his Guardian has something to do with allowing the Lingering Sentiment to appear..just spit ballin' ideas here.thebatman

Take from this what you want, I just think its fun to consider all the possibilities.

Also to make a further note, if Van does somehow become Xehanort in some form or another, the Keyblade down-graded to soul eater, then evolved into the Way to the Dawn. I can't remember if someone said it was explained in the novels or manga, but i remember reading somewhere Riku's Soul Eater evolved from his acceptance of the darkness or something?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ummmmm I don't get this theory at all.

he is saying that the current Xehanort (i.e. Xemans+Ansem SoD)...is a mixture of MX+Vanitas+Terra...and that Ansem SoD's "Gaurdian" is Vanitas.....and the double edged soul eater that he holds in the final battle of KH1 is Vanitas' Keyblade...only downgraded...since its double and has two eyes on each side...based on the fact that Way To The Dawn is an evolved form of Riku's Soul Eater.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
You don't have to get it, got it? I'm just pointing out some more connections to Van, but also trying to pull in some other observations that might have been missed for the theory writers..I wonder if its possible to figure out the exact connections before the game is out..hmm.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
You don't have to get it, got it? I'm just pointing out some more connections to Van, but also trying to pull in some other observations that might have been missed for the theory writers..I wonder if its possible to figure out the exact connections before the game is out..hmm.

Don't you mean Ven? :/

And the theory seems more complicated then it should be...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Don't you mean Ven? :/

And the theory seems more complicated then it should be...

no his theory is talking about on how Vanitas is part of Xehanort (AtW's apprentice)

ventus12

this is a good theory (once you understand what your saying) but using vanitas as a guardian to relate to ansems double soul eater was quite smart which if it is true then vantias has some underlying connection to riku since it was said above how way to dawn is and upgraded soul eater.

but is a soul eater the upgraded version of the key blade sora used to release his and kairis hearts in kh1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back