• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► All Alone in Hell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Am I?

~Introduction~

Hello, my name is Augustus Antonio Vrindino and I am 17 years of age. I have recently came to live on Destiny Islands which was pretty famous. Yes, it's famous. Why? Because Sora the ... What's it called? Keyblader or something. I always forget. What I think is even better is that I've made friends with Sora who is much older that me. Aye, he's 36 now. Much older. Kairi? Well, I always forget her age. They also have a daughter who's name is Allie. Nice name, eh? I like it. It's annoying though .. She keeps calling me August. Bah, I should get use to it.

Anywa-- What? You want to know about my parents? Oh, they arn't that interesti-- Oh, fine! My mother's name is Mary. And my father's name is Jake. Happy, now? Anyways ... I always hung out with Allie, she was my only friend. HEY! Don't start saying I have a crush on her! Stop it! Thank you. Okay, there we go. Yes, it's pretty short. But when the time is right I will tell you of my life in Hell.

((Yes, it is short but it's only a introduction .. right? The first chapter will be up soon.))

Who Am I?

Chapter 1: Blood

It all started for me on the 9th April. It was just a ordinary day on Destiny Islands. I sat alone, on the beach looking at the sea as if it was a huge crowd of people waiting for me to sing some song or something. The sun bounced off my skin fiercely, I knew I was going to get sunburn eventually. Further away from me, I could see some children building sandcastles.

It was then when I felt the full force of someone's hand press my face forward into the sand. IT tasted horrible. Then a voice rang in my ears, "Hey there, August. Getting sunburn again, eh?" It was a female voice. It was Allie's voice. I immediately turned round smiling. She had long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. She would always have a smile on her face no matter what's happening.

"Oh, hey Allie. You okay?" I asked, standing up. I was still trying to spit out all the sand creating a settlement on his tongue.

"I'm alright. I just to ask something." Aliie sad, putting one hand on my shoulder, "Will you go fishing with me today? I'm fed up with doing it alone all the time."

"Um, sure." I replied. Allie then skipped off. I haven't told you her age yet, have I? It's 16. Exactly two minutes after that, the sky turned a iridescent colour. I couldn't tell what colour because I was suddenly blinded by a strange light. I collapsed shortly after and plunged into a strange dream ...

I was standing in a circular room. The walls were made out of iron, and it looked dull. The floor was pitch black as if I was standing on nothing. Suddenly, the room started to fill up to my knees with blood. Then voices of everyone I knew screamed for help in my head. I started to bang on the wall, screaming their names, "Mum, dad, Allie ..." I continued this for three minutes occasionally adding names like Sora and Kairi. Eventually I fell into the blood. almost crying. I was confused. Suddenly, a skull shot right through me, I screamed. I felt every part of body scream out in pain. Pain so unbearable I couldn't even describe it too well. I could see my entire life flash before my eyes. I then woke up.

When I woke up, I saw chaos. The buildings had all fallen, and the sea had turned a purple-like colour. The sun had fallen behind dark, black clouds. I nearly cried once again before standing up. I slowly left for one of the nearby buildings which crumbled.

I entered. The smell of decay filled my nostrils. It almost made me feel sick. I wanted to vomit. Infront of me was a dead body. I don't know who's body it was, because the face had been completely chewed off by something. The body had it's chest ripped open, and it was lying in a lake of blood. I gulped. What happened here?

Who Am I?

Chapter 2: Suffering

I stood there for a full two minutes, cursing to myself. Was this Destiny Islands? Or was it somewhere different? Was I still dreamin-- BANG! Someone sent their fist propelling into my stomach. The wind was viciously thrown out of me, "Who are you?! Get out! Get out!"

It was Sora, and one of his eye sockets were missing a eye. Also, a huge chunk of flesh was missing from his waist. I wanted to vomit, but i couldn't. I spoke to him, "It's me, Augustus."

"Augustus killed himself! You can't be him! YOu must be one of those -things-! Get out before I rip your head off!" Sora growled. I nodded and ran out of the house, tears rolled down my face. I decided to go see my parents. I hoped they hadn't gone mad. But what I didn't know was that something worse was going to happen. My parents were dead. My father had been pinned to a tree with his own ribs. And my mother had been sliced into two. I screamed. I couldn't live with this. Maybe Allie would be alright? I went to check on her.

"Allie? You there?" I asked, crawling through her parent's destroyed house. I couldn't find her at all. It was dark in her house, the only light came from the window. I appeared in her dining room. The table had been ripped clean from it's table legs and had been thrown up against the wall and Sora's keyblade laid on the floor. I decided to use it, if anything would come my way. I was worried though. What if the keyblade wouldn't allow me to use it? Oh well, I still tried and it worked. It laid in my hands without a care in the world. I carried it in my right hand.

I then came to the stairs which I climbed. Every step creaked as if the staircase hadn't been used in a thousand years. I coughed, as the dust crawled up my nostrils. Sooner or later, I would not be able to breathe with all this dust, "Allie! Where the hell are you?!" An answer soon came.

"That ... voice .... familiar ..." A female voice said. I immediately ran to where the voice came from to find Allie laid out on the floor bleeding. I gulped, kneeling down to her aid.

"Allie? You alright?" I asked.

"Is that you, August? Is ... it?"

"Yes, it is. I'm here, don't worry." Tears poured down my face now. I couldn't control it.

"I can't feel .... my legs. I can't feel ......" It was too late, she couldn't finish her sentence. She died right there.....

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
jeeze you like blood >_> but its goood. I wnt to write a story but I'm out of muse right now. and it probably wouldn't be a fanfic either. anyways bravo good job with the blood ^^

Who Am I?

(Thanks for the comments! ^^)

Chapter 3: Broken

Two hours. Two long, hard hours. Two hours that included me crying my eyes out. The worst two hours in my life. I casually stepped out of the house, staring at the purple-ish clouds hover across the destroyed island. I heard the sea crash against the shore, bringing and taking sand. Taking a left, I came face to face with a ladder. The ladder was wooden and old. It almost looked like to was going to just collapse on me. I actually wished it would. I wished it would impale me, and rip my heart out before my sadness completely devoured me. Before I became a crazy fool chewing his legs.

Slowly, I rested one hand on the ladder, then the other. Secondly, I brought my left foot up and then my right foot. I did this all the way up to the top. I started to sweat for unknown reasons. Unfortunately, when I reached the top the ladder creacked and fell. I felt the wind pushing me against the ladder as the ladder pushed against me against the wind. I landed, and the ladder viciously fell on top of me. CRACK. I felt two of my ribs break from the fall. The pain was unbearable, forcing me to cringe. I bit my bottom lip, casuing blood to trickle down my chin. I shut my eyes, trying to force the pain out. I let my arms fall. Another dream took hold of me.....

I stood on the beach in Destiny Islands. I felt fine ... No broken ribs, no bleeding lip, no ladder. I glanced left, then right to find I was all alo-- WHACK! Somebody smacked me around the head, and I collapsed forward landing in the sand. I thought for a moment. That's exactly what Allie did to me before the incident ... Maybe that was a dream and I'm back! But I was wrong, because soon after I felt a knife tear through my skin, drill through all the tissue. The knife was twisted round and round, then it was brought up before finally resting right below the neck. I screamed, then I heard a voice, "Why did you let me die, August ... Why did you leave me there ... Why did you murder me?" It was Allie's voice, but it sounded harsh. It sounded evil. It sounded ..... Nevermind. I felt her fingers slowly curl round my neck. They were freezing cold. She squeezed. And it popped. My neck burst in a explosion of red. Bits flew everywhere, and my head dropped to the floor. Surprisingly I could still see, and I didn't feel anything. The dream ended.

Dark Otaku

that head-exploding-effect cant be healthy............for the guy that is............i am thoroughly enjoying this and i will continue until it is finished...........then i will read it again.........

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
wow, you reallyl ike gore and stuff. as long as I don't read this stuff in the morning I'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back