• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Worlds? I Hope Not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Some hidded worlds would be nice...>___< It'd be fun...real fun lol.

Aurablade77

I meant hidden worlds like Square-Enix doesn't want to reveal them to the press and media at all. Not hidden as in you have to unlock them in the game or something.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Aurablade77 said:
I hope all of the worlds shown so far aren't all of the worlds in the whole game. Considering that the game is coming December already for Japan, I hope all of the worlds we already know of are not gunna be all of the worlds to be in the game. Theres got to be a lot more worlds we dont know of yet, right?

no there will be allot more worlds. there is supossed to be 22 worlds in it and we only know like 15, noruma is keeping allot secret.

Aurablade77

frodo101 said:
no there will be allot more worlds. there is supossed to be 22 worlds in it and we only know like 15, noruma is keeping allot secret.

Cool! 22 Worlds!? Thats amaizing-it'll definitely be 2 discs. But where did you hear it was gunna be 22 worlds?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no i doubt the 2 discs..the ps2 disks can fit a lot...if it is 2 discs mean the game might b as long as ff7 if not longer...and yea mayb they wont have the copyright 2 tarzan-deep jungle...so theyll add something else like robin hood or something who knows...but deep jungle wasnt really a good world..so i wouldnt care if it was in or not..

Aurablade77

FF7 was 3 discs because they don't hold as much data on a disc unlike the PS2 DVD-ROM. I just think 2 discs sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back