• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

almost coming out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseold

KHandBritney said:
i cant wait i really want it now.Bit when it comes out iam geting it the first day.:D
Im going to sleep in the store till the boxes come and resurve it before it comes.......lol

UniqueRave07

Ok seriously, when KH2 comes out you are going to see a girl (me) running down the street swinging a machete screaming "KH2!!! BLAAARRGHHHHHHHH!! SORAAAAAA!!!!!!"

and then I will run into some game store and wasted all my money on it viciously.... Then go home rapidly and play it F-O-R-E-V-E-R :D

and get stuck on the first level :confused: YAY!

Yeah, its gonna be awesome. im gonna go up to EB games in a few weeks to switch my regular ps2 for a slim, and at the same time, i am gonna pre-order it so i will be guaranteed a copy the day it comes out. :) (not to mention i get a 10% discount cuz i have a card there now) plus, a few weeks back, i let my boyfriend play it, he beat it in less time then me! and also he beat all the extra bosses including sephiroth, twice! i was pretty mad, but hes been playing rpgs longer then me. i told him there is no way hes gonna beat KH2 before me, i will take it home every night and not let anyone else even touch the game case! :) yeah i am a big time dork, plus im a girl and about to turn 19 this tursday. :\ says a lot. lol

wiseold

UniqueRave07 said:
Ok seriously, when KH2 comes out you are going to see a girl (me) running down the street swinging a machete screaming "KH2!!! BLAAARRGHHHHHHHH!! SORAAAAAA!!!!!!"

and then I will run into some game store and wasted all my money on it viciously.... Then go home rapidly and play it F-O-R-E-V-E-R :D

and get stuck on the first level :confused: YAY!

......................... Hahahahahahahaha. You get the point that was funny

UniqueRave07

lol, it's true though... When it first came out I was pyschotically happy about it. So I went to some random game store spent all my money on it (viciously) cause I attacked the chick at the register cause she forgot the name of the game.

Then I went home and got stuck on Destiny Islands for 10 hours cause I couldn't beat Riku at that racing game, or find him on the bridge after that.

it's sad yet true... I just cant wait :D

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
To be honest, I'm not all that excited. I mean sure, there's a new battle system and what not, but nothing seems AMAZING from what I've seen so far. Right now I wouldn't be bothered if it never came out.. Untill I see something awesome that is. =]

adventchildkiori

wait has it been decided that KH2 is a worldwide release? or did they decide to release at different dates for all countrys?

i would not doubt that... lol. for maybe a few weeks till some beat it and start new forms about it. or check regularly to see if anyone knows how to do certian stuff when we get stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back