• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Altered Deep Dive video (my own)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
thats cool it fitted perfectly with DD........wiat a second.........i just noticed more things in this one then the origonal DD i turns out that when BFU (riku) jumped off the building, he had Oblivion in his hand and DWU (BHK) had oblivion and Oathkeeper in his hand (and sora has oathkeeper when he is in BM). How can that be? there shouldnt be two oblivions and oathkeepers should there? and another thing when GEU was walking to the rock at that beach place (or wherever it is) there was a person sitting on the rock (the dude sitting had an Unknown cloak on. i think it was the guy that said "he looks just like you" cause he was looking to his left and GEU was on the left of rock of where the guy was sitting) any thoughts about my theory?

SacredFireman

I also find the song fitting since it means children of fate. There's no real reason more than one oathkeeper or oblivion couldn't exist, even though oblivion has a dark version of Soras necklace(as the keychain) there's nothing to say the BHK can't use something similar of his own and get the same result.

Dual Wielder

klclodi13 said:
thats cool it fitted perfectly with DD........wiat a second.........i just noticed more things in this one then the origonal DD i turns out that when BFU (riku) jumped off the building, he had Oblivion in his hand and DWU (BHK) had oblivion and Oathkeeper in his hand (and sora has oathkeeper when he is in BM). How can that be? there shouldnt be two oblivions and oathkeepers should there?

you made a mistake here...
bhk throws the oblivion and riku/bfu catches it...
then bhk draws out a kingdom key, not another oblivion...

klclodi13 said:
and another thing when GEU was walking to the rock at that beach place (or wherever it is) there was a person sitting on the rock (the dude sitting had an Unknown cloak on. i think it was the guy that said "he looks just like you" cause he was looking to his left and GEU was on the left of rock of where the guy was sitting) any thoughts about my theory?

what are you implying by this? we know he thinks that the GEU looks like somebody by what was spoken, was there even a question?

RikuOfDarkness

I agree.

Since most people here have seen the full DD/ASAS video, you should have perhaps cut it short where Mickey lands. That would have ended it nicely.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

good choice of music but the end was kinda messed up.you could pused the music and added a short thunder storm sound or something.but i still gota see the real video, haven't had the time too. :p

(lol my sig have 2 charas from video)

THE_BLACK_MAGE

skyfoxx said:
oops! that was suppose to be happening, not heppening... sometimes i make mistakes for what i write.

oh dude don't worry about miss speelings.unless it completely changes what you ment and if that dose happen just click edit and change it i do it all the time:rolleyes:.

SacredFireman

Oh well, I thought the ending fit perfectly, I find that quote being said quite dramatic, but hey, that's just me.

RikuOfDarkness

Each to their own.

I do find it dramatic, but more mysterious kind of dramatic. Not fast paced, something softer and more enigmatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back